3 ZFs one for sale

I have 3 dash-2 ZFs in 3 different configurations and am planning on sell one. All will have the GT top cover.

One has 6000 miles on it---bead blasted, new hardware, clear-coated, and ready to go with a 422 differential. $7500.00

Two is freshly rebuilt, polished case, new hardware, safety wired, and ready to go with a 456 differential---quicker off the line. $7850.00

Three has the new style case power coated, Pantera/Ford style input shaft, and a 356 differential---allot of top end potential. This one needs assembled and will not be available untill September. $8200.00

I will be selling only one of the 3.

Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Kirk

A further FYI---The gear boxes are all in Pantera configuration---the sold unit will be converted to GT style. I will always consider offers for any trans axle in whatever condition if you wish to do work yourself.

Hi all,

The first box listed is gone. I may be putting on of the remaining trans on ebay. Is there a way to remove this listing so I can follow the rules? I prefer to go direct to <style></style>enthusiasts first but the demand is low so another market my generate better results.

I am dropping the price to 7000.00 fully GT converted ready to install. The case is polished---it does not have a GT style bell housing.

Thank you for looking.

Kirk

Back