SBF Oil Pan- fully baffled. Aviaid 8-9qt

Expensive extra from my Mangusta engine tribulations.

Custom built Aviaid 8-9 qt fully baffled steel oil pan. (four central baffles at the pickup) Full length rectangular pan, no side bulges. 7" deep from top to bottom. Has front and rear side drains, front boss for temp sender.

When I dropped my Goose engine 1 9/16" back to stock, so that the top end parts would fit properly under the covers, this now became the lowest hanging fruit to be harvested by my driveway or speedbump etc.... so I had to spring for a new 6 qt pan all over again! Works much better and my pucker factor is back to normal when I see driveways and speedbumps!

Never bottomed out, in fantastic shape. $475 plus shipping from Santa Clara (San Jose) CA.

I don't know if your engines can tolerate a 7" deep pan any better than my car, but I figure that this is as good a shot as I have for finding a new home for it!

Thanks for looking!
Steve

OK, weather cooperated, pictures are here!

I noticed my notes on the pan baffle and it says 8qts to bottom of baffle tray, so one could potentially run to 9qts figuring filter and oil that hasn't drained back yet......

This has two drains on it, one fore, one aft. Bung for temp gauge sender. Full baffling for max oil flow to pickup. This is 7" deep from top of rail to bottom of pan. Anodized coating over steel.

Cheers!
Steve

Attachments

• aviaidpan1sm.jpg
    aviaidpan1sm.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 315
  • aviaidpansm2.jpg
    aviaidpansm2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 258
  • aviaidpansm3.jpg
    aviaidpansm3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 281