FS USA NIB LS to Porsche G50/52 adaptor and flywheel KEP, Sachs clutch kit (PP, disc, TOB)

Brand new in mid-2011 and never installed, in original packaging, sourced from Kennedy Engineering Products (KEP): LS to Porsche G50 Flywheel and bellhousing adaptor, SACHS OEM 90+ 965 Turbo Pressure plate and G50 street race RS clutch and SACHS throwout bearing.

ACCORDING TO KENNEDY ENGINEERING'S clutch tech guru (spoke to him on 8/6/12), Monty, these would suit ALL 90+ G50 transaxle applications, including: 964, 993, 964 Turbo or 993 Twin Turbo.

Monty further explained this clutch kit would be good for 500HP and 500 ftlbs.
The Clutch is an upgraded street race clutch that is suitable for higher rpm and greater longevity. It has a metal backing plate and is bonded and riveted with heavier duty springs. Pedal pressure should be similar to stock 964 Turbo and 993 Turbo.

Of course, glad to measure parts to help verify.

Asking $1300 plus shipping (I'm speculating in CONUS, $60). See the receipt below for $1800+ delivered. A bargain is available here for someone in need.

**Note, I also have For Sale short G50 box case assemblies (mid and rear) for conversion to side shift like CMS, G-Box or Renegade Hybrids offers.**

DSC_68361344035205.jpg

DSC_68271344035218.jpg

DSC_68341344035231.jpg

2012+08+03_15+45+32_371344035651.jpg

Clutch kit installed on LS to G50 conversion flywheel for mock up:
DSC_68281344035303.jpg

Purchase receipt from Kennedy:
DSC_68401344035254.jpg

Thank you,
Doug

Attachments

• DSC_6830.JPG
    DSC_6830.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 612
  • DSC_6842.JPG
    DSC_6842.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 477
  • DSC_6828.JPG
    DSC_6828.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 365
Re: NIB LS to Porsche G50/52 adaptor and flywheel KEP, Sachs clutch kit (PP, disc, TO

am I pricing this too high or maybe just a very narrow audience?
More than willing to separate, too.
thank you,

Doug

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Re: NIB LS to Porsche G50/52 adaptor and flywheel KEP, Sachs clutch kit (PP, disc, TO

Hi Doug,

I have basically the same setup that you have ... Curiously, my ring gear clamps to the top of the pressure plate.

I may be interested in your clutch disk as mine is worn (used)..

IMG_1396.jpg

Hi Randy,
OK. I believe one determining factor of positioning the ring gear is if the starter attaches to the engine or to the flywheel.

Looks like you have the KEP Pressure Plate, where I have the Sachs OEM Porsche Turbo (90+) pressure plate.

I'm open to selling this off piecemeal. Any chance you'd be interested in the Pressure plate and clutch as a package? Have you looked at the face of your pressure plate? I usually change the Pressure Plate with the disc, but I'm sure you know what you need and don't.

Either way, thank you for your consideration and comments.

Doug

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

Hi Doug,

The pressure plate I have is basically new. It was installed in a customer car (turbo) and the owner found the pedal pressure to be too high for his wife to drive it so they removed and installed an OEM replacement. The disk I have I bought from the same fellow I bought my G50 from as a good used unit. I would like to replace that disk if affordable - and in this day and age while I have almost all my funding committed to a whole house renovation - funding is very thin...

If you still have this down the road, and would like to split up, we can chat then I suppose.

Also - I am thinking that the while the bellhousing adatper may be slated for an LS engine, I was told that the standard small block Chevy uses the same bolt pattern. If true, that might open up the field a little in your sale...

Hi Wayne,
I believe I have this disc: CLU 996 116 015 32 Porsche Part Distributed By Patrick Motorsports Kennedy calls it SACHS street race organic disc and it is upgraded from the standard 911 turbo disc.

How about $200 shipped to you in MN? Kennedy sold this for $269 + tax and shipping in 2011 and Patrick is asking $420. I don't know Kennedy's current price. Is that a reasonable price?

Thank you,

Doug

Looks like clutch disc, pressure plate and throwout bearing are sold.
KEP LS Flywheel and Adaptor plate still available.
Thank you,

Doug

Do you still have the flywheel and adapter. PM sent
Jeff

Hi Jeff,
I sold the parts, already.

Apologies. I should have updated this thread.

What are you building?

Doug

No problem, 914 project.

Back