GTD Front and Rear Clip for Sale with Nostril

MWGT40

Supporter
I have just replaced the bodywork on 6 GTD with carbon fibre and repainted the whole car as 1075. That means that I now have the front and rear clips from my car available for sale as well as the twin nostril. Note that the twin nostril has the "deep vent" modification that gives it the aerodynamic benefits of the single nostril (i.e. reduced lift) and better cooling whilst still looking the same as the twin vent one. The rear clip also comes with a glass windscreen as well as the air intakes for the rear brakes, as per the Alan Mann MK 1 cars.

All the parts are in good condition but are not immaculate. They have come off a car that has been used for sprints and hill climbs (and will go circuit racing in Spain in future!).

They will fit GTD body shells. I am asking £2,500 for the whole lot i.e. front clip, rear clip, twin vent nostril, rear windscreen.

If you are interested, email me on [email protected]

A photo is attached. I will try and get photos of the actual parts now they are off the car for anyone who is interested.

Thanks, Martin

Attachments

• Gurston Down.jpg
    Gurston Down.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 338

MWGT40

Supporter
I just read the rules of posting in this section and realised that I had forgotten to say where the parts are. I am based in Gibraltar but as most of you know, the works on my car are carried out by Wealden Engineering in Hailsham, East Sussex. That is where the parts are located.

Back