ZF 5DS-25 Type 2 For Sale

MWGT40

Supporter
I have a ZF 5DS-25 Type 2 for sale that is straight out of 6 GTD (my GT40). It has been flipped for GT40 use and comes complete with the GT40 top mounting plate and 6 bolt CV stub axles. The final drive ratio is 4.22.

The box works great with no issues at all and is in very good condition. These boxes are very rare and will only go up in value. it will drop straight into a GT40 or replica with no problem.

Inspections are welcome (it is located at Wealden Engineering in Hailsham, East Sussex).

The price is £7,250.

If you are interested, email me at [email protected]

Photos are attached.

Thanks, Martin

Attachments

• ZF1.jpg
    ZF1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,293
  • ZF2.jpg
    ZF2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,607
  • ZF3.jpg
    ZF3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 919
  • ZF5.jpg
    ZF5.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 969
  • ZF6.jpg
    ZF6.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,744
Hmm I see the same pictures are now used in this AD. https://www.racingjunk.com/Racing-Transmissions/184020104/ZF-5DS-25-Type-2-For-Sale.html I emailed the seller - got the same pictures as above and state 100% word for word what is in the Ad. I did ask for pictures of the 6 bolt CV and Top both with pictures with a paper with the current date (I only got the pics above). Even the ad is the same wording as the one above - I believe the Ad from racingjunk is a scam..... found this on a pantera site also

As Mark Stated - someone is using the photos from this forum and the exact same wording in a new ad on a few websites - ie link I shared in post #3. This is not relate to the original poster Martin who sold the transaxle back in 2012. So some 8 years later someone is trying to scam those looking for ZF using Martin photos posted here.

Hello all,
if you go on the UK craiglist in the midlands Birmingham you will find other ZF boxes advertised for £2500.... looks to good to be true ....even a Porsche 930 4 speed @ £2000.......
So be carefull....
Paul

Back