Mendeola Transaxle for Sale

mendeola SDR street mid engine transaxle for sale
geared for about 210mph brand new bullet proof quality
perfect for any mide engine kit
pm me for details! :thumbsup:
pabs

Re: Mendola new transaxle for sale

this is a new sdr transaxle with about 200miles to bed it in, went in our custom chassis not an FFR and is a little too big for our application
transaxle and bellhousing is only $7k which is a great deal
mendeola shifter and cable $300
figure shipping about $400
hi performance mendeola clutch and bellhousing extension $1500
your buying from a very reputable development company in the UK not an individual
contact simon at [email protected] or call 011 44 1964 527725, bear in mind the UK 5 hours ahead of EST
please note i don't really check this forum

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter

So let me get this straight, you are " very reputable development company in the UK not an individual"
Yet your profile shows this ----------

About pabsy
Public Name
pabsy
GT40
none
Interests
none
Occupation
engineer
Bio
nono
Country
United States
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This says you are an engineer in the US. You have made no monetary commitment to support the forum, and would like us to contact you directly because " please note i don't really check this forum "

I think I'll get right on this one. It sounds like another one of these waiting to happen.

http://www.gt40s.com/forum/feedback...727-gearbox-sale-gt40-zf-5ds-25-type-0-a.html

Maybe, Maybe not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian,
A lot of people are 'registered' in the US, it happens when you join a lot.

The email link is for a company called ZCARS based in the North of England. They have done some pretty cool cars, a twin bike engined Ultima, a twin engined Tiger 7 (which at one point had the world record 0-60), and probably my favourite that I have thought about buying in the past - a Mini conversion [the real one, not the BMW bloater] which puts a new subframe inthe rear and puts an engine in there.

Now, that said - I've moved this to the For Sale forum, where it should be.

and Finally - Pabsy, or whatever your name is. You have signed up to the rules, please follow them. Real Names (you indicate Simon in the advert?) and if you sell something, put it in the right forum which also requires pictures to try to help stop the link that the Brian refers to.

Finally - the phone number for ZCARS is real, the email is wrong, it should be [email protected]

I've just spoken to Simon at ZCARS, the box is real. The posting may have been one of their customers. He agreed to come on and post pictures to confirm authenticity.

hi brett
everything is correct except the typo on the email
did not see the real names reg on the rules, if you care to please change pabsy to paolo
z cars is doing the development work in the UK i am an american engineer in the USA
thanks for the help

pic of actual box below
$7k mendeola sdr inc bellhousing, plus shipping,
new, est 200 test miles only
shifter, cable, heavy duty clutch, bellhouse extension and spare case also available
contact details
[email protected] or call 011 44 1964 527725, bear in mind the UK is 5 hours ahead of EST

Last edited:

Steve

Supporter
Looks like it is mated to a Chevy LS. If I remember correctly, the GTM folks use these some. Anyone know what fitment issues might/might not be with a SPF GT40 or a Superlite SLC?

Its an LS9 pictured...

The Mendeola trans quite a large piece but then so is the Ricardo...so it would be fit in an SLC....

Pretty sure its somewhat major surgery in an SPF..

Steve

Supporter
Is this a stage I or stage II SDR? For that matter, what's the difference. I seem to remember the stage II is rated for more HP/Tq. Since it was mated to an LS9 with over 600hp I'm assuming it's a stage II.

Info on this gearbox:
This is a SDR stage I
3.55 R&P
2.21,1.50,1.14,.89,.70, 1st-4th ratios
With Limited slip

dont recall the brand of clutch
fits ls engines including the ls9 with the bellhouse extension
don't know about fords would check with mendeola direct

Back