Scratch build FXX / Enzo

For all the scratch builders out there...

I have done all the design work and created all of the appropriate CAD files to produce the templates to build this car body. What you'll get...

*CNC cut MDF skeleton of the FXX / Enzo - centre, left and right sides (total 46 pieces)
*DOT approved laminated windscreen to suit
*3D CAD model of the FXX
*Individual 3D CAD models of each panel, should you want to have it 5 axis cnc cut
*Booklet with individual panels shown
*CD full of information, pictures and tech data on the car

When assembled, just infill with material of your choice, and shape body to match the templates. The templates are spaced at 200mm intervals.

You don't need a CAD program to build this car, all that work is done. But you get all of the files for reference, and I can arrange for a copy of CAD for the successful buyer if required.

All of the files are complete, and could also be used to create a full 3D body buck on a 5 axis cnc mill, be it either 1 full body, or individual panels, right down to the deep tunnel diffuser and dash (replicated original design for either left or right hand drive)

The FXX is the race version of the Enzo, and could easily be adapted to build that as well. This body buck is 1:1 from the original, and very accurate.

This was one of my personal projects, not a business.

Price is $900. This is way under cost from producing the parts alone, let alone the many hours of CAD time and research.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 402
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 381
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 393
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg