Alloy rear uprights

Mike Pass

Supporter
I have for sale a pair of alloy rear uprights which are surplus to requirements. Looking for £700 for the complete package.

Spec. and list of parts
New unused Mamba Motorsport alloy rear uprights machined to take Ford Granada rear hubs.
Mamba Motorsport - Suspension Uprights Page
Made from heat treated LM25 TF alloy. (Cost new is £396.50 each +VAT) They are not handed and have two opposing sets of lugs for brake caliper attachment.

Dimensions:
Suspension pickup points are triangulated with one at the top and two at the bottom. The vertical distance between hole centres is 292mm. The centre line of the hub is 114mm above the bottom mounting. The horizontal offset is 76.2mm. The upper suspension mounting is inboard of the bottom mounting. The distance between the upper mounting hole centre line to the bearing outer face is 171.5mm. The caliper lugs are machined for Ford rear caliper spacing with 88.9mm between centres and at 87.5 radius. The bare weight of each upright is approx 3.5 Kg.

Assemblies
The uprights come with used cleaned/painted Ford Granada/Scorpio rear hubs (5 bolt flanges) and abs stub axles, new nyloc type hub nuts (22mmx1.5mm, 41mm across flats), new SKF taper roller bearings and oil seals. The hubs have not been assembled for inspection, painting etc.

PM me for further info if required. Shipping by negotiation but about £20 in UK.

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_5808.jpg
    IMG_5808.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 445
  • IMG_5811.jpg
    IMG_5811.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_5809.jpg
    IMG_5809.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 414

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
I want desparately to find some alloy uprights, but mine are longer on the bottom than the top (from the axle centerline). The search continues.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Phil,

The lower bolt centerline is 7 inches below the axle centerline, and upper bolt is 4.5 inches above the axle centerline. After that, I figure I can modify or deal with all the other things, but it must also be adaptable to, accept the 930 CV pattern. These dimensions have the suspension set at a good point at the static ride height.,

Mike Pass

Supporter
Hi Yuji,
They are not a direct fit to a GTD. To fit them on a GTD would require changes to the suspension links and pick up points. They are a generic item which can be engineered on to any rear drive car.
Cheers
Mike

Back