Memorobilia: Artist Signed Michael Schumacher Print

Keith

From 1999 Entitled "Michael of Monaco" by respected Motorsport artist David Burk

No 116/500

The text reads: "Sunday 16th May 1999 and Michael Schumacher leads the 70th Anniversary of the Monaco Grand Prix. Having split the McLarens of Mikka Hakkinen and David Coulthard in Saturday qualifying, Schumacher launched his Ferrari F399 out of the start, and rapidly disappeared from view of the chasing pack through the tight and twisting Monte Carlo streets to secure his 4th victory in the Principality. It turned out to be a double celebration for Ferrari, with Eddie Irvine coming home second in their first one two in Monaco."

Note: the actual picture is of another later print but this one is pristine, still in the original sale wrapping having never been mounted or hung. This was a gift from my late Mother, and I am now regretfully disposing of this and other stuff (including a framed and hung David Burk Schumacher print called "For The Tifosi") because I don't want to saddle my kids with all my junk and have it end up in the wrong places. Out of respect, I also waited until there were increased recovery expectations for Michael before selling this, which I now believe there now is.

Will accept £60.00 GBP via Paypal and can post anywhere in the world at cost. It is still in it's robust cardboard shipping tube.

Back