Lifetime Supporter
~5k miles
Complete as pictured
$8500 firm FOB

summitxcom at hotmail.com

427 SR Crate Engine

2011100101.jpg

Mike,
(air cleaner to pan including headers???) Send me a pm please with the hp/torque specs.

Thanks, Scott

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Hello Geert-Jan, I am making a few changes with 2161 this winter. Don't have any details to share yet as there are several things in the works. The engine is in a great shape and has been well maintained. The price is very fair as I would prefer to sell and get started on the changes I have in mind. It does include air clean to oil pan. It does not include the headers but they would be for sale separately should someone want them.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I'm surprised no one has scooped this up. I advertised on Club Cobra as well. Anyone that knows me knows I'm meticulous with my stuff. I kind of knew I was giving it away at the price I have asked. Maybe it would sell better if I said $11,500?

Mike, your offer is no doubt a steal and frankly I'm as surprised as you it hasn't sold yet. I've mentioned your engine to a few folks over my way as they prepare to build up a car. I thought for sure they'd jump at it. If I had the spare and needed it I would have jumped all over it myself. You're very meticulous and in this instance that's all I'd need to know to open up my wallet.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Jimmy. I'll pull it out and display it in the man cave if nobody has the wits to steal it from me lol.

Back