Megaphones

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Black ceramic coated Megs made by Stainless Works. Collectors are for 1 5/8" ID primaries and 3" collector. Megs are angled just slightly to the left at the slip joint so as to exit perfectly centered for my SPF opening. They could easily be adjusted for angle by cutting at the slip fit end if you have the same OCD that I do. They are 23 1/4" in length and collectors are 7". Total length would be 30 1/4". $400 with collectors + shipping

Silver ceramic coated Megs made by Olthoff Racing. They are 23 1/2" long and are straight. They are designed for 3" collector OD. They were wrapped with header wrap which are the markings on the pipes. $200 + shipping

Both sets came off Superformance Mk1

2015040506.jpg

2015040505.jpg

2015040504.jpg

2015040503.jpg

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Forgot to show the support. This will come with the black megaphone and bolts up to your RBT in a Superformance. It is fully adjustable up and down and side to side.

2015040507.jpg

Hey mike , I'll take the silver ones, post code is 4575 Australia for a shipping quote

cheers John

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Gentlemen, shipping them over seas ends up being pretty pricey. The best I can do is the US Postal and it's at least $75. John, if that doesn't bother you then I will pack them up and they are yours. If that price is more than you would like then Ron, you are next. Fred if Ron does not want them and you don't mind the expensive shipping then you would be next. I can't do anything until next week so if you guys would, send me a note and let me know your thoughts. Thanks

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
PS at this point the black ones are available since they won't fit for Dave. They would be a perfect setup for an SPF MkI car with a Windsor engine. They are nice and come with their own custom support.

Thats fine Mike i had budgeted around that, i get quite a bit of gear from over there so i know the postage is a killer, but if you saw some of the prices i got quoted to make a set down here you'd have a heart attack.
now how can i pay you, pay pal is the cheapest and safest that i use most of the time as money transfers cost a bomb both sides, let me know and ill get it sorted and send you an address.
cheers John

Ron I'll let you have them mate, its going to wind up a pooh fight for me with trying to pay for them without paying twice.

cheers John

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
John, are you sure? It is a bit of a hassle but I am willing to figure things out. Just let me know. Thanks

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I can't use the megaphones...but I WOULD take the license plate :thumbsup: !

Only a GT40 enthusiast would understand what it says, though....what a shame!

Cheers!!

Doug

Back