GT-Fourte suspension, scratchbuilder, and audi boxes for sale

Blame it on children, home ownership, and other projects, but I’m abandoning the idea that I’ll be able to scratchbuild a GT40 any time soon  My plan was to use my purchased chassis plans from GT-Fourte and build over time. Unfortunately I’m beginning to realize that isn’t realistically possible.

All parts located in Tacoma, Washington, USA. Zip code 98406. Buyer pays shipping costs. Most parts purchased from GT-Fourte and never used (some locally manufactured/sourced). The list is as follows:

GT-Fourte Top Wishbones. Powder coated. Comes with locally manufactured delrin bushings, locally manufactured 304 stainless camber adjusters, ball joints and AN-hardware: $180

GT-Fourte Lower Wishbones. Powder coated. Comes with locally manufactured delrin bushings, ball joints, and AN hardware: $250

GT-Fourte Rear Lower Reverse Wishbones. Powder coated, but one has some slight chaffing damage through the powder coat from shipping. Comes with locally manufactured delrin bushings and AN hardware: $200

Ford Granada spindles and hubs. The spindles and one hub has been powder coated eastwood semi-gloss black, I never got to the other. Comes with studs, bearings, and 1” lugs (you’ll probably want longer studs if you use these lugs): $100

Opel Corsa-B steering column. Taken from an undamaged Corsa-B in a Hungarian junk-yard (removed by yours truly) $50

Audi 016 Stainless steel reinforcement plate. Ebay purchased. Looks like it was cut on a water jet. Never installed: $30

2ea extra camber adjusters. Made from 304-stainless hex stock. $30

Audi 01E 6-spd transaxle: $650. Never opened the case for inspection, but I seem to remember this being a diesel box I can get the code off the transaxle for verification. Local pickup only, or you can schedule the pickup, but I can’t ship.

Audi 012 5-speed box from an unknown car. Opened the case and nothing looks damaged, low gear ratio for this application though, I think 140mph tops based off of my old calculations. $100 Local pickup only blah blah blah. Can get the code off the transaxle for verification of gear ratios.

US Ford Scorpio carriers and rear calipers (no hubs). Bought from a junked car, very used and very dirty. $40

Free stuff:

Ford Granada LHD steering rack. Bought removed from the car, needs one of everything. Could be used for measuring, or maybe you want to bring it back to life? I snagged this to see about flipping the rack for RHD. Not possible. -free, you pay shipping

Audi 285mm brake discs. These came off my old 2005 Audi A4. I kept them for rear brake measurements etc. No idea if there’s any disc life left in them or not. Free, you pay shipping.

Quick recap: All prices are “best offer considered”, I can do package deals but please be gentle. This was a hard pill to swallow already ;) Buyer pays all shipping costs. In the event that two people want the exact same thing at the exact same time, preference goes to the person who can purchase all, or in bulk. Otherwise it’s first come, first served.

Thanks everyone, and good luck with your builds!

(pictures on next page)

2_zpsmj7oupva.jpg

1_zpsqgqbp9ri.jpg

4_zpssywgt6g7.jpg

3_zpsphp5n62j.jpg

DSC06511_zpse0xw56w4.jpg

6_zpsy769tpus.jpg

5_zpsxtmdkzv6.jpg

DSC05918_zpszrqupcbu.jpg

(picture of 01E to follow. I don't have enough light in the garage this time of day for a good picture)

All suspension arms, 01E, 012, reinforcement plate, camber adjusters, and scorpio carriers sold. Granada steering rack and Audi discs given away.

Remaining:

Opel Corsa-B steering column. Taken from an undamaged Corsa-B in a Hungarian junk-yard (removed by yours truly) $50

Ford Granada spindles and hubs. The spindles and one hub has been powder coated eastwood semi-gloss black, I never got to the other. Comes with studs, bearings, and 1” lugs (you’ll probably want longer studs if you use these lugs): $100

How about a 50% price reduction to get these last two bits out of my basement? :)

Steering column $25 plus shipping

Hub and spindle set $50 plus shipping.

Thanks!

Paul: With a 3-year-old and a newborn I thought it would be too much of a hassle to get a crate made and sent off (free time, especially free days are few and far between)

But Richard ended up getting it ;)

Also: Granada Hubs and Spindles sold.

Opel Corsa B steering column now free. Buyer pays shipping ;)

Last edited:
Back