FS USA lucas 608 mirror

hi, I have a lucas 608 mirror that I have been saving for when I get another gt40 but with prices these days it looks like a cobra replica will have to do ,the mirror comes with the correct mounting piece, the glass was redone about 5 years ago but is showing some discoloration/ patina . Not really sure what is worth open to offers
thanks Bob Peckham

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Bob,

For what it is worth, anything from US $ 225 to US $ 450, depends on condition obviously. Discoloration between the glass and resilver is common
where condensation damage has occurred.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hey Bob... Please check the rules for this forum (copied below) and I'm sure you will have an easier time unloading that mirror...

Seven simple rules for the Garage Sale section:

0. No vendor posts here, no serial parts producers. This subforum is for folks to sell their surplus items free from charge.
1. No Ebay auctions.
2. No cars, chassis, tubs, or car kits for sale – those belong in the Cars for Sale subforum.
3. No listing parts you don't own. If your friend wants to sell a GT40 item tell your friend to post it here.
4. You must state a price in the post.
5. You must state your location in the post - city, country.
6. You must attach a picture of your item that you have for sale.

Starting 11/19/11 we're flat out going to delete posts that don't meet these requirements. I'm tired of constantly emailing and PMing people to comply.

Thank you.
Admins

Hey Bob, that mirror should have stayed with the GT you sold me. ;-) BTW, she's almost done and ready to roll!.

Good luck with the sale

Back