GTD Suspension Parts and others.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
My car has been worked on for the last couple of years leaving quite a bit of GTD and other parts left over. My car was initially sold as a chassis to Nick Pardoe by GTD and was built in 1986. I bought it in 1992 and completely stripped in back to the chassis only and had it blasted and repainted by Chingford Technical Coatings in Slough - almost next to where the original cars were made in the 60's.
The parts include 2 drive shafts, 4 corners, brakes, dampers possibly with springs, discs, possibly the exhaust headers and maybe the silencers (Tony Law made these in Leeds -mild steel and chrome) 4 brand new wheels ( different style for 6 pin drive with knock off centres (BRM 15 inch 10s and 8's) plus quite a bit of other bits and pieces)
Most of it is being removed from the car as I write and the car is currently in Arborfield near Reading. Once they are removed they will be brought back here to Marlow.
These parts will be going on EBAY as well in April.

My car did 6 miles on private roads since it was first completed and there and then I decided to change quite a few things hence these parts becoming available.
My email is [email protected].
ps - If anyone is seriously interested I will try and take some photos of the parts they are interested in.
Dave Morton.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Thank you all for your interest. I am committed to sorting something out involving dashing around the countryside and in addition getting my van and trailer home from Germany. It really has become such a busy week going into next week as well so I'll reply to everyone when I can. Hopefully I'll have some photos as well.
Dave

Back