Porsche 930 Trans Stuff

Hello Gents, as it has been a few years since selling off the race car I have not been on here much. However I have been cleaning around the shop and stumbled upon some things that maybe someone here can use.
Here's the catch......I don't want anything for this stuff as I have gotten much more from this forum in the form of inspiration, education and entertainment from the many knowledgeable characters here. So just cover the shipping and make a donation to this site whatever you think these "treasures" are worth to you. I really can't trow this stuff away....
I have:
Kennedy clutch assembly for Porsche to Chevy LS1/6 including flywheel/ring gear,cover and pull-type re4lease bearing. The flywheel has surface rust from sitting a few years but worked well when removed when changed out for a race clutch.

Wilwood pull type release cylinder and bracket along with a modified Porsche release arm

a box full of Porsche 930 "treasures" including shift rails/forks,covers,bits and bobs,etc...

Attachments

• clutch #2 001.JPG
    clutch #2 001.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 435
  • clutch #2 002.JPG
    clutch #2 002.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 439
  • clutch #2 003.JPG
    clutch #2 003.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 399

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Thanks for the post Dave. I could sure use the fulcrum plate, and the splined throwout bearing shaft and arm(s), but don't want to trouble you with the clutch assembly unless no-one else is needing it. Can I PM you for any other discussion as needed?

Back