FS USA Wilwood Reservoirs

These are all brand new, never used.

3 - 4 oz. Universal remote reservoir kit without fittings.

3 - 10.7oz Reservoir Combination/Tandem Remote Master Cylinders (Current Style, Screw on Cap)

Free Wilwood stickers included!

Wilwood brake accessories web page

$30 for the box of parts. Plus CONUS shipping from Colorado.

Attachments

• 20180115_205212.jpg
    20180115_205212.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 298
Steve if you or anyone else here needs one of these reservoir's let me know I have a lot of them brand new. We don't use them, I would only ask you pay for shipping and if you want donate to the forum..................m

Steve if you or anyone else here needs one of these reservoir's let me know I have a lot of them brand new. We don't use them, I would only ask you pay for shipping and if you want donate to the forum..................m

That is awful nice of you, but I need to buy the master cylinders and the ones I need come with reservoirs.

If I find one that doesn’t, I’ll surely hit you up!

But if Mahlon had the Wilwood stickers (and that box!), then it'd run you $30 plus shipping. ;-)

Tom I do have both boxes & stickers more then a sane person should have! But then we both probable know my sanity level.........................m

Back