BRM pin drives off CAV

NickF

Lifetime Supporter
BRM pin drives off CAV reduced $1,800

BRM 17-inch x8, and x12 pin drive knock off wheels by PS Engineering with Michelin Pilot Sport 335/35ZR rubber on rear and 245/45ZR on front. PRICE REDUCED TO $1800 AND IF THEY DONT SELL IN TWO WEEKS I AM KEEPING THEM. BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Attachments

• BMR 17 rims rear (640x480).jpg
    BMR 17 rims rear (640x480).jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 576
  • BMR 17 rims (640x480).jpg
    BMR 17 rims (640x480).jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 509
Last edited:

NickF

Lifetime Supporter
I cant believe someone is not jumping on this deal. The 2 back rims alone without tires cost $1,600 for the pair 12" wide. Tires for all four are $1,600, then front 2 rims are another $1,000. That's $4,200, oh yah and then the spinners, and the GT40 center caps. I am asking less than half price and they are like new.

Morning Nick,

I am interested... Let me dig into my piggybank and get back to you. Are you able to ship them to me if I give you my UPS account #?

Dave

NickF

Lifetime Supporter
Yes I can ship them as long as its prepaid, just need directions. PM your tele# and I will call you.
Morning Nick,

I am interested... Let me dig into my piggybank and get back to you. Are you able to ship them to me if I give you my UPS account #?

Dave

NickF

Lifetime Supporter
Heres some side pics of the setup.
Yes I can ship them as long as its prepaid, just need directions. PM your tele# and I will call you.

Attachments

• rob briggs sent pic 1.jpg
    rob briggs sent pic 1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 546
  • rob briggs sent pic 5.jpg
    rob briggs sent pic 5.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 594
if still available, I'll take them. I have CAV 45 First series, wide body option, in 17s. PM me with instructions

Thanks, Bill

NickF

Lifetime Supporter
Rims are still for sale. Had a few tire kickers that said they wanted them and then never followed through with buying.

NickF

Lifetime Supporter
Price reduced to $1,800 buyer pays shipping. Last effort to sell in the next two weeks. If not I am keeping as a spare set.

Back