PW Tornado Build pics

Floor.

Attachments

• 34788-Floor.jpg
    34788-Floor.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 2,993
Good going Paul!

Considering the chassis was still bear last Sunday when I came round.

Looks like you'll finish this in record time!

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

JohnJ

Paul-

Do you have any pictures of the front aluminum yet? I would like to see how it all fits together.

Thanks
Bill

One other question: Do you have to cut the window hole in the rear bulkhead or does it come pre-cut from Tornado?

Thanks

Bill

The front alluminium - do you mean the panelling at the front of the car ???
If so I do have pictures of another Tornado that's already done.
Let me know and I'll mail you them. Yes I do have to cut the window hole - this is only the same as cutting the panels though.

Paul.

Paul-

Yes, please send me the pictures.

As for the panels, I thought they come precut from Tornado. Do you mean you have to cut them all to fit the frame?

Bill

Hi Paul,

I looks like you are really cracking on, keep up the photo’s, you mention that you have got some photo’s of a finished Tornado, could I be cheeky and ask you to send me some pic’s to give me inspiration.

I will be picking mine up on Saturday, so we can compare notes.

Cannot wait to start /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I was talking to Andy Sheldon earlier today for some advice & to place an order for all the brake parts & suspension unit's, what a top bloke.

Chris.

Thanks for the pictures Paul. They helped a lot.

Id anyone NOT using servos in their TS40 by changing the pedal ratio and/or MC bore size?

paul it looks great i can't wait for mine to arrive could you tell me which rivots you have chosen to go with and did you buy the precut panels from andy or source the ally yourself?
keep posting the picture as it will be a valuable source of ref for other builders to refer to when they build theirs.
one last thing if you have a spare momment could you mail me some of the finished phots as well.
many thanks chris parker
[email protected]

Paul
Nice work there...as most of this work goes things like rivet spacing and lineup really show, and it looks like you really did your homework!I am curious what material you using, and diameter of the rivets, and are they standard round heads or countersunk?
Thanks
Phil

Back