ERA Build at Tri-C Eng'g.

ERA Build at Tri-C Eng\'g.

All,

It's been quite some time since I last posted the progress of the ERA GT40 build at Tri-C Eng'g. in Valencia, CA. Sorry, I didn't get the S/N of the chassis. Basically it had gone out for paint, and took a few months to return to their shop. So with camera in hand, I took just a couple of shots while dodging the fabricators. I'll attempt to keep tabs on the progress and post more pic's.If you go to my photo album, you'll also see a shot of an original Ol Yaller Mark VII being restored. Tickler photo attached. GT40 Album

Andy

Re: ERA Build at Tri-C Eng\'g.

[ QUOTE ]
All,

It's been quite some time since I last posted the progress of the ERA GT40 build at Tri-C Eng'g. in Valencia, CA. Sorry, I didn't get the S/N of the chassis. Basically it had gone out for paint, and took a few months to return to their shop. So with camera in hand, I took just a couple of shots while dodging the fabricators. I'll attempt to keep tabs on the progress and post more pic's.If you go to my photo album, you'll also see a shot of an original Ol Yaller Mark VII being restored. Tickler photo attached. GT40 Album

Andy

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, ulr dropped off!? Try this: http://members14.clubphoto.com/andy634942/owner-78e7-1.phtml

Andy

Back