Assembling a Monocoque

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Very nice.. Looks like Galvanized Steel... Are you going to use bladders for the fuel tanks?

Rune

Supporter
Yes it is Galvanized Steel .
If possible to build the bladders I will do so. Have not used to many thoughts on the subject at this time.
One have to get the rubber and so on.
Rune

Rune

Supporter
I have been in the "monocoque factory" and spotvelded some more parts .

And this parts are within a fraction of a inch correct according to the parts you find on the original cars.

Attachments

• IMG_0011e.jpg
    IMG_0011e.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 3,550
  • IMG_0013e.jpg
    IMG_0013e.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 2,974
  • IMG_0026e.jpg
    IMG_0026e.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 3,220

Rune

Supporter
Bill , sorry I have no comments to Your Question , but I will continue to post pictures of most of the parts until the mono is completed .

you are a lucky, lucky man, i know, you lough every time you see the drawings, you are realy a lucky man.
and you made a perfekt work. i hope you show us the other parts you made in future.
thank´s to you

TEAM JUST

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
A lot of talent and an extreme level of commitment! Very good!!!

Rune

Supporter
John, Not cut by hand.
As I have mentioned before in another tread , I'm not the arcitect behind this, I'm only a lucky person given the oppertunity to build this jewel box.
And I do this work witch is alot of blood swet and tears, with a smile.

Hi, As you mentioned in another thread one my be worn-out by making all these parts, good job. Might I ask, why is there such a big secret about the few plans around the world, will someone die if a few copies get out? You are doing a great job-keep the pics coming. Mike

Back