First time a Tornado in Barcelona

I have the manual and the pictures yet, i feel the wind comes from Kidderminster...definitely a Tornado is coming :thumbsup:

The be the first that have a "Coyote" iside, a new engine made by Ford for the new Mustang, 412 HP low emissions, allowed in Europe

Keith

Hola! That will be an interesting build. Please keep us updated with photographs - I think many are interested in Coyote/GT40 replica applications.. :)

Hi Oriol,
as a fellow Tornado builder, you will learn to enjoy the pain and frustrations of the process!

What gearbox do you plan to use with your proposed engine?

Regards
Andy

Thanks Saxoncross, but I hope to start de process

Andy (Tornado), recommends the Renault gearbox, I don't have references about that point, the car is for pleasure driving, no for competition use.
What you think ?

Hi Oriol, I'm panning on using the Renault box in my Tornado. It's a tried and tested route, with the bonus of being one of the cheapest options. There is plenty of info in this site about the Renault box, which one is the best, and the upgrade options. Also have a chat with Chris Cole, he is the expert when dealing with these boxes. I don't have his number with me but will try to dig it out.

Enjoy the build, they are challenging but a lot of fun.

Hello Oriol, welcome to the Tornado family. I know that you will will enjoy your build as many of us have. While not with out issues it really is very rewarding to build your own car your way. Love to see your build with the new engine.
Bill

Well, yesterday finally the kit arrives to my town… after a long time. The reason was the adaption into a Tornado TS40 the new Coyote engine, Andy has made a very good work.
19-12-2011a.jpg

Hi guys, tanks for your wishes, we are preparing the area for work on the kit, putting order into many parts of the kit, all looks very good

11131.jpg

11151.jpg

well, you may be thinking that we are not moving much and as effectively. We are actually preparing the work area with lighting perfect and we are getting the necessary tools to build this car. Our idea is to build it with a relatively short period, but so far we have not advanced much ....

3-1-2012.jpg

Back