gt-forte yorkshire

Ok where to start !
i have just collected my chassis / body from darren at gts tuning , i must say firstly a thank you to darren as the quality and value of his kit seems very good to me , i have been in the motor trade repairing and building cars for the last 20+ years so would like to think i have a reasonable knowledge .
my plan is to try and build the car as soon as my spare time will allow. i have been on the site for a fair while and following a few builds , no doubt i will be asking a few people for advice on the way !! .
The basic spec of the car will be a race car theme of which it will have a 302/351 mated to audi o1e .
Think thats it for now , wish me luck . julian .

Good Luck Julian. One rule....one must post pictures or it's not considered real! Will look forward to more postings.

Julian,

Good luck with the build, I will be watching with interest, I have seen the recent adverts for gt- forte, and read many of the threads on here and wondered should I put my money up, etc, so your comments will be really valuable, as well as your trials and tribulations...

All the best

Ian

Back