Tornado ?

NickD

Supporter
Not sure what Forum to post to. Administrators, please correct.

I'm slowly progressing through my build and keep track of this forum almost daily from a UK perspective.

Although I see Southern Gt and GT-Forte comments constantly from new or existing builders UK wise on this forum or others, apart from the Texas Tornado build which I follow, Has anyone recently purchased or progressing a Tornado build in the UK ?

Just wondering ?

N.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Andy moderates his own forum here on GT40s...you may be able to send him a private message and get the info you seek.

Cheers, and good luck! The Tornado kit is quite complete. That would be quite important to me.

Doug

In several months a customer in the midwest will take delivery of a complete alloy composite kit. I'm looking forward to that one, and my carbon composite chassis is moving along here in Massachusetts.

NickD

Supporter
Good news all round. I think its good for all concerned if all the suppliers are doing a healthy business.

Looking forward to see the build logs.

Nick.
:thumbsup:

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Nick

Most of our customers choose not to post Build Logs.

Currently we try to produce one kit per week and the current waiting list is now approx 50 weeks.

Thanks

Andy

Keith

Nick

Most of our customers choose not to post Build Logs.

Currently we try to produce one kit per week and the current waiting list is now approx 50 weeks.

Thanks

Andy

That's a shame :cry: > That's Good News :thumbsup: > That's a shame :cry:

All in one post!

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
John

All I can say is that with each week passing you get a week nearer to the top of the waiting list.

Thanks

Andy

NickD

Supporter
Thanks Everyone for comments. Its been informative for us UK chaps.

Very Informative.

Best of luck with the builds whoever your supplier.

Long Live the 40 !

NickD

Supporter
Hi Scott,

Can you post some pics of your "Carbon composite chassis" which you mentioned was progressing. In a previous life I worked with carbon but purely in a military world, can you share ?

Thanks.

Nick.

Nick,

When the chassis is finished being built up, I'll post a complete build log of it on my earlier chassis (TS40 875) build log.

Regards,
Scott

Back