Southern gt visit

We are on the way down to sgt tomorow from the northwest ,if anybody needs anything collecting and bringing back just give us the nod

Regards mark and Sam

Ed McClements

Supporter
Hi Mark

Just received confirmation from Mick and Carol that chassis #48 (yes....MY chassis!) is back from paint/powdercoat and is ready for collection, so if you could tuck it under your arm and bring it back to Lancashire that would be grand!

Nick
Obviously I'll be heading down to Southern GT in the near future, and can return your borrowed stuff if you're somewhere not too far from the M6?

Eddy

Hi Mark

Just received confirmation from Mick and Carol that chassis #48 (yes....MY chassis!) is back from paint/powdercoat and is ready for collection, so if you could tuck it under your arm and bring it back to Lancashire that would be grand!

Nick
Obviously I'll be heading down to Southern GT in the near future, and can return your borrowed stuff if you're somewhere not too far from the M6?

Eddy

Hi Eddy,

That would be great if you have not already gone and we can arrange something that's OK for you.

Ed McClements

Supporter
Hi Nick

Have pm'd you. SGT close for Christmas today and there's been no opportunity for me to get there and back in time, so I'll most likely go down on 4th/5th Jan.

Anyone else from Oop North need anything fetching back from SGT in early Jan?

Cheers,

Eddy

Back