New Chassis, just don't know which one

So, I'm planning on ordering a chassis this summer but I'm still undecided as to which one. The shortlist is Tornado, Southern GT or GT Forte.

I think I've decided that my power will come from a Ford Mustang 4.6 V8 DOHC Engine And Audi 01E gearbox, I have seen a complete package for sale from GTRacingNo1 on Ebay, does anyone have any experience of these guys?

I'm edging toward a more modern engine (that will probably need engine management and CATs) to protect myself against any future changes in IVA emission rules.

Of course I plan to visit each manufacturer in the next few months but I like to listen to customers too so, who's going to Stoneleigh this year that will let me pick your brains and look at your car?

Brian Magee

Supporter
Hi Craig,

Get along to The Toby Carvery, Stonebridge CV7 7HL on the first Tuesday of the month or speak to Richard Guest. You should find his number on the GT40 Enthusiasts Club website. there is a link to it from this site.

The members that meet there have cars in various stages of build as well as finished cars and a wealth of knowledge.

Brian.

Hi Craig

Im in Redditch, give me a call on 07508 442273. I have a lot of history with the GT40 kits and im an active member of the midlands group!

Back