1968-1969 LeMans Racing Decals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete set of two decals each of most of the 1968/1969 GT40 LeMans racing decals. Includes:
Ferodo - black rectangle, red top&btm border, red name;
Trico - white "wiper wipe patern" background, red name;
Koni - red shock absorber under a black rectangle, white name, white border;
Autolite - round white circle, black name curved on top half of circle, "Spark Plugs" in black curved on bottom half of circle, red border, red inner circle w/black crosshair center;
Gulf w/flags - left and right, traditional logo with checkered flag to rear of logo (2 pair for doors and tail);
Battery (lightning bolt) - white vertical rectangle with orange border, orange bolt;
Goodyear (instead of Firestone)- triangular white background w/blue border and blue name;
E (extinguisher) - white circle, orange border, orange "E";
(S.E.V.Marchal and Firestone decals unavailable.)

As an extra bonus, you will receive two each of the following decals:
Pure, Castrol, Esso, Wynn's. These were typically seen on the F.I.A. Cobras.

Your choice of static cling for display, or adhesive vinyl for race: $125.00

9 inch Gulf vinyl adhesive decals (appeared on the nose in 1969) available also: $22.00.

(my static cling has withstood a brief visit to 120 MPH)

Photos below show some of the decals:

GT40_decals_3.jpg
GT40_decals_2.jpg

(If anyone could give me some advice on posting a photo, I'll try to figure out why the photo I've included won't come up.)

[ March 28, 2002: Message edited by: giacomo6 ]

By the way, 4 static cling or adhesive white roundels with your number in black also available - $75.00

[ March 28, 2002: Message edited by: giacomo6 ]

Can you also supply the orange "horseshoe" stickers that were on the back of the car in 1969?
This was a Gulf aditif called Nox.
Tx
Fred

If you can provide art (color photo from book, magazine, etc.) I can reproduce decal fairly accurately.

Ron Earp

Admin
James last logged into the forum in 2004......this thread is from 2002. You can find this info on the thread and in the User Profile of the person in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back