My GT for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Guys
I have decided to sell my GT40 this is something I said that I would never do, but then again I never thought that I would find my new toy (See Raiders of the lost ArkMGT )
This sale will be a little different because although my car currently has a MK111 body, I could put any body MK 1, Mk11, or just leave the MK111 body on her.

My car has a new engine 351 w, with 6000 miles, Edelbrock Performer heads manifold and cam, Mallory distributor, Holley fuel pump a reconditioned Renault turbo gear box with 3.4 ratio and tall 5th gear, leather Frank Cat Gt40 seats central gear change (easy conversion to LHD). Alloy radiator, Willwood 4 pot callipers all round, cross drilled disks, alloy rear uprights (same as RF) mini disk and 10 stack Sony system. Quick release Mountney steering wheel with GT40 logo for ease of access, floor mounted peddles with brake bias bar. The car is tubbed out similar to an original and caries a spare wheel up front.
Wheels are 5 spoke Revolutions 8" front 10" rear with BF Goodridge tires.
Firm Price as GT40 MK111 £20,000 or $34,000
Changed to MK1 with crossover exhaust £23,000 or $39,100
Changed to MK11 with crossover exhaust £23500 or $39,950

Or if you wish to change the body yourself then I will supply the panels and lights for conversion totalling £21,500 or
$36550

Regards
Chris

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
I know I would love to buy(wife will kill me) it as its a great deal and arguably the best value on the market with your choice of body and a new paint job too........where's my cheque book /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hi all
well subject to the transfer of funds my MK111 is now sold, along with a set of Mk1 panels in the same colour. I am pleased to say the car is staying in the UK but I am sad to see it go.

Regards
Chris.
some photos as a momento.

Attachments

• 24029-mr car f 34.jpg
    24029-mr car f 34.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 645
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back