ASPP Fiero GT40 replica on ebay

4 cylinder ASPP replica on ebay

d1_1_s.JPG

And I quote: "The choice of which body to use was easy when I discovered that Auto Sport Performance Products, Inc. (ASPP, Phoenix, AZ) was offering the complete fiberglass body cast from the Holman & Moody molds used for the original LeMans cars." Mmmm ... yeah right.

Still, depending on the reserve, it will make someone happy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

Rob

As stated " It never fails to draw attention and questions.. " He's not wrong !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

IMHO it does not look bad at all. It looks better than a fiero and it seems to perform better as well,,,,why not?!

The only thing that ASPP seems to never get right is the height of all the kits I have seen. Their cars including this one seem to have that 4 X 4 height /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I don't understand why they cant lower the body properly. The gaps in the wheel well areas look huge /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

This looks awful!

I'm sorry but it is a pastich of the GT40 - I had a play with photoshop and if you take a GT40 squash it and increase the height, you end up with something that looks like this car.

They should stay with the Ferrari copies - at least these are a little more "in-tune" with the look of the originals.

No offense meant - just my opinion.
Simon

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
It does look slightly better than the T3.

My mother always taught me: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lynn
Keep the greasy side down

Back