I have a Gulf coloured GT40 for sale.
Really sorry to part with it though....
replica of jacky icxx 1969 winning car 1075 (number 6) - all the same decals and colour scheme.
Featured in edition 20 of South African street and track.
- 302 Ford 302 Windsor motor (tuned)
- Audi transaxle
- true replica of bundle of snakes exhaust ( full cross over system - sounds amazing!
- front : Four pot calipers on vented and slotted disks.
- rear : Solid disks with built in handbrake facility.
- Spherical rod ends - fully adjustable without need to remove or add components with coils springs.
shocks rear adjustable.
- black leather
Wheels and tyres
- Compomotive rims
- 305/50 X 15 rear tyres.
- 205/60 X 15 front tyres.
- spare wheel fitted.
If u want to see pictures of this car click on this link http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...bum?.dir=/dbb2
Telephone +27 0829278878
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Price +- R350 000 ZAR (South African Rands)
+- $54 000 (American Dollars)
+- 30 000 GBP ( British Pounds)