Mostly completed KVA for Sale - Uk

Hi all -

Are any of you looking for a 'part complete' build?? - Jenny Cooper sadly lost her husband Gary last year and had hoped to have his part built KVA completed. Unfortunately that option is no longer possible and hence she would like to sell the 'project' as a going concern.

The details I have are as follows:
<font color="blue">The car itself is a Mk1 KVA GT40 bought from Ken Attwell in about 1986.

The engine is a Rover V8 that has already seen a DAX through its SVA test and the gearbox is a Renault 30.

You can see from the photos hopefully a lot of what has been done and Spirit Automotive, the company who quoted to complete the car considered it over 50% done to a good standard.

Also included in the sale would be:
· 2 petrol tanks
· 2 seats black with red trim custom made for the car
· Door handles
· Rear lights
· Some gauges
· Windscreen

The car is not on wheels but on 2 pallet support things on wheels. There is a set of wheels in the roof of the garage that Gary had on the car but he found it easier to move it around on some pallet support things with castors on. Hope that makes sense!.

There are lots of other bits like the wire meshing, rubber door trims etc that are around and can go with the car.

<font color="black">Jenny is wanting to sell all the bits as a single sale and is looking for offers in excess of £10K so only contact if you have a serious offer please.

regards
Paul

Attachments

• 64633-Jenny1Sale.JPG
    64633-Jenny1Sale.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 359
KVA Part Complete - Now sold!

Hi all -

Jenny informs me that this vehicle is now sold, so the mail links have been severed. I hope the new owner has fun with his purchase plus keeps us informed of his progress. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back