CAV GT40 Mono For Sale

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
I am selling my CAV GT40, due to a pending business deal. This was a former CAV dealer's personal car, and it is simply spectacular. Guardsmen blue, w Wimbledon white stripes. It has 360 original miles. I have been to three car shows and won all of them. The following are some, but by no means all of the highlights of this car :

CAV GT40 stainless steel monocoque, titled as 1966, with most CAV updates.

Kinetics built Ford 302, alum heads, Aviad 10 qt pan,(original design), stainless crossover exhaust, Gurney/Weslake valve covers.

ZF 5 Speed transaxle, brand new from RBT.

Gulf flare rear, single nostril nose panel, dropped seat floors ( easily fits 6"3") full leather interior.

Hidden air con system, w condenser up front.

Oil cooler system mounted in place of condenser in engine bay.

Two sets BRM pin drives, with BF Goodrich TA's and Goodyear Bluestreaks.

Weber 48 IDA complete setup, brand new, with original Italian Webers.
The car is currently carburated.

If you want a fully sorted GT40 you can drive anywhere, this is it. Simply the best 40 of 5 I have had.

Price: 74,900 with Weber's and extra wheels/tires
69,900 without extras.

I have several pictures available to serious buyers. Email me with your phone number.

Delivery available for reasonable fee.

Last edited:

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Price Reduced!

Attachments

• extra gt40.JPG
    extra gt40.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,473
Last edited:

Gordy

Lifetime Supporter
Price Reduced !

Last price reduction before it goes to Evilbay. Don't miss a chance at one of the finest 40's on the road.

One note to the picture posted. The periscopes were removed.

Last edited:
Can't find the link to your E Mail addy. Usually, your screen name is clickable with a drop down menu. You may want to fix your profile info.
I'm interested.

Back