Thinking of selling my MK4

Gents, I am thinking of selling good old J1a. It is in great racing condition and is in the process of having the engine rebuilt seeing as it's only running with 15 valves. It is quite competetive and finished 18th out of 50 cars in the Can Am race at Road America. It will run 2:20 at RA and 2:08 at the Glen. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Bill

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Just to set the tone, I'll go as high as $197.40....why?, 'cause that's what I have in cash, on hand.

Of course your valuation may vary...

In trust it will go to someone who will appreciate it and has slightly more disposable income than I have!

Rick

Dalton said:
I notice that Rob Roy Historic Garage (Victoria, Australia) has a DRB GT40 with RH drive and RH gear change for sale.

Dalton

Saw that car but are they serious on the price? $150k seems rather high for a 4 year old car.

Bill, sorry to see people hijack your thread and spin it off into something else.Thanks for sharing your wonderful GT in the past on this forum and good luck with your car and sale. Dan

Bill,

Oops, didn't mean to hijack your thread, sorry.
Best wishes with your sale, it's always a bit emotional parting with cars with this much character.
Hope you have another project in mind.

Dalton

Back