SPF GT40 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All,

I have decided to sell my SPF GT40.

This is a top notch professional build with agreat deal of thought to building the proper combination of performance and cruising comfort.

This car is registered in California with the much coveted SB100, listed in the Shelby registry and the registration is paid up to December 2009. It is equipped with a Dart Aluminum 427 Windsor, 48 IDA Weber carburetors, ZF transaxle with a 3:77 ring gear that is the same unit used in the BMW M-1 with additional syncros. The options from SPF are dual Gurney Bubbles and Ceramic coated Exhaust. The Transaxle case and bell housing are ceramic coated in the same silver ceramic, I have equipped the rear clip with air struts and the GT-40 wheel inserts.

I am asking far less than I have invested and you would not be able to build this car for the $118,000 price.

Please contact me [email protected] if you and somebody you know has an interest in this special GT40. There are a number of pictures in my gallery that show the Gulf Oil heritage color scheme, black interior and engine bay.

Best Regards,

Tony R.

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Tony,

you can attached an unlimited amount of pictures here on GT40s.com. Just "Post Reply" and click the Manage Attachments button below your post. You'll be prompted to upload photos and it'll help sell the car. If you need assistance PM me.

Ron

Hello All,

Sold to a good guy in southern Cal....he plans to track it. He isa racer and loves to go fast.

Tony R.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Congratz on the sale Tony.. I hope you got top dollar for her...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back