MDA Series II for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
as you might know I have recently moved across from my MDA project to a Mirage Mono chassis ( Mirage build thread ) and therefore have my MDA series II chassis up for sale.

Far from being a bare chassis the following is included :

- Series II chassis with lowered floor option (fitted at present with interchangable Mk.II rear clip frame for 930 gearbox).
- Fitted Roll cage.
- Suspension - (front twin A arm, rear trailing links into reverse lower A arm).
- Front and rear cast uprights with 6 pin drive hubs.
- Front and rear anti-roll bars.
- AP racing brake option (300mm AP vented/grooved discs and AP racing 4 pot calipers).
- Brembo handbrake calipers and control cables (as fitted to Ferrari 360).
- Aluminium radiator.
- Twin fuel tanks with explosafe filling.
- Single filler neck.
- Stainless steel full length coolant pipes.
- Adjustable pedal box with master cylinders.
- Steering rack.
- Adjustable steering column.
- Motolita wheel boss (no wheel though).
- 4 x Image wheels in correct Halibrand champaign glass style (sealed to look like single piece wheels and painted gold. No tyres though as they are going onto the next car).
- MDA door handles.
- SVA compliant centre wheel nuts.

The interior has been modified from the MDA design to appear more like the original cars with curved sill corners and pressings along with a host of smaller tweaks.

Details and photos can be seen on my old build site at.www.mdamk2.com

I am pricing this for a quick sale at £8000 to push funds towards my current project, the cost of these options together is significantly higher than this. Buyer to collect.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Craig

hi i am possibly interested in your mda is there any chance of a phone no so i can discuss this further cheers chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back