SPF 2175 MKII for Sale,, New Crazy Low Price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superformance GT40 MKII P2175.

2175 is being offered for sale at a new low price! This car has not been registered and has less then 20 miles on it. Why wait for a Chassis or Transmission, you could have this in your garage in a few days! This price is now well below cost! I will be more than happy to ship overseas!

Superformance MKII
Titanium with Black Stripes
Gurney Bubble on drivers side
Roush 427 SR engines

This car is being offered at $ 75,000

Call John at 920-450-4701

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,016
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,717
  • MVC-0021S.JPG
    MVC-0021S.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,909
  • MVC-00221S (1).JPG
    MVC-00221S (1).JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,708
If it is still for sale in July, I recommend you take it to Road America at the Kohler BRIC event as the GT40 is the featured marque.

If I didn't already have one.....

Hi John, I wonder is that lovely car still for sale? I saw the 2174 was gone but this is the 2175...

GTRene

Kelly

Lifetime Supporter
Seeing as John is not answering. I do believe that it is sold.

I bought P2174 in September 2009. It was built by John at same time as P2175 and was identical. When I spoke with John I did not ask directly but I thought P2175 was gone by then. He had sold P2174 to the gentleman I purchased it from around January 2009. I can dig up is contact info if someone wants to confirm. Smokin deal BTW.

Best,
K

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Smokin deal BTW.

Yes, so it would seem. Gotta wonder why someone would build two SPF 40's, only to sell them for what seemingly must have been less than he had invested in them.

Could have been a casualty of the :furious: falling/failing economy, I guess.

Doug

thanks for answering guys :thumbsup:
2010 the search for a nice LHD CAV or SPF with classic year will continue, also have to sell my Hartge first.
a classic status on a new car is very interesting specially in the Netherlands where I life, you save a lot money on road-tax and BPM and insurance.
but most of all I love the looks its timeless and the lightweight and powerrr :thumbsup:

Kelly

Lifetime Supporter
Yes, so it would seem. Gotta wonder why someone would build two SPF 40's, only to sell them for what seemingly must have been less than he had invested in them.

Could have been a casualty of the :furious: falling/failing economy, I guess.

Doug

Actually there is a story behind their build and a sad story behind their sale. Two friends commssioned John to build the cars so they could tour together in them. One of the two friends contracted cancer and passed away before they were completed. The surviving friend sold his as well. John helped but yes this did occur about the time the market/economy tanked. If you have a look at some of the related threads below, you'll see these were originally offered for sale closer to traditional market values. I was actually the thrid owner of P2174 but it had never been titled.

Best,
Kelly

Agree. It was a tragic story. The surviving friend couldn't stand to see the car, as it reminded him of his lost compadre.

Hope the new owners of these cars really enjoys the he!! out of them. Someone needs to.

Kelly

Lifetime Supporter
Hope the new owners of these cars really enjoys the he!! out of them. Someone needs to.

Not sure where P2175 went but I'm going to hold up my end of the deal. Ownership of P2174 is both an honor and a pleasure.

All the best,
Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back