RCR GT40 deluxe plus kit for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , i have a rcr gt40 deluxe plus kit for sale with the following options , 6 point roll cage, 2" wide kit with flares installed , powdercoat chassis and under side has been bed liner coating installed . I also have a recondition ZF 5 speed trans axle from RCR and a 418 engine built by performane eng. of ohio, i have also fuel pumps, lines, fitting, water tube wrap, relays etc to complete the build , i have decided that with possible Grad school tutition for my youngest daughter (no jobs right now) and my dads failing health i don't have the time to complete it . I am willing to sell it seperate but will not sell the trans axle before the kit please feel free to email me for pictures or more info at [email protected] thanks again Bob

Cliff, looking at 38,500 for the kit , 10,500 for the reconditioned zf transaxle, bellhousing, clutch and flywheel setup , and 6k for the motor from perf eng. I am open to all fair offers thanks Bob

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Bob - So sorry to hear you have to sell her...

I'm sure that someone will be getting one heckuva great deal on your car..

You might want to list if it is Right or Left hand drive.

I wish I have the spare $ and place to put it - I'd be all over it!

Charlie M

Supporter
Bob,

Sorry to hear you're selling. Knowing the quality of your work, I was really looking forward to seeing it completed. Good luck with the sale.

Charlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back