Superformance 2174 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to sell my GT40 2174. Its Titanium with Black Strips. I've put 17 inch Halibrands with Nitto NT01's. It has Oltoff upgraded Brake pads all around, floor and door sil mats, color matched passenger and drivers mirrors, Oltoff front and rear clip props (not installed yet).

The car has about 400 miles on it and its pretty well sorted at this point. It has the Roush 427SR engine. I have the dyno sheets from the factory as well as dyno sheets completed recently showing the performance at the wheels. The pictures do not reflect the 17's, mirrors or new tires.

The car is in mint condition. Please don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions. My phone number is 425-445-9922 (Seattle). I'm asking $85,000.00

Thanks for looking
Brad

Attachments

• CIMG0916.jpg
    CIMG0916.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,641
  • CIMG0910.jpg
    CIMG0910.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,176
  • CIMG0907.jpg
    CIMG0907.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,374
  • CIMG0902.jpg
    CIMG0902.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,273
Here are a few more pictures of 2174.

Brad

Attachments

• attachment-1.jpg
    attachment-1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,030
  • attachment-2.jpg
    attachment-2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 1,116
  • attachment-3.jpg
    attachment-3.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 815
  • attachment-4.jpg
    attachment-4.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 689
  • attachment-5.jpg
    attachment-5.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 798
Thanks Dave, I bought the car right and want to sell it. The market is pretty soft for exotics cars these days and figured I would price it to sell.

Regards
Brad

Hi guys if anyone is interested I've decided to lower my price to 75K. Its an absolute great deal. Feel free to call me at 425-445-9922 (Seattle) for questions.

Thanks
Brad

damn...
i should have waited and bought this one.
is this the same car that a tuner was selling? i believe a customer ordered 2 and then backed out and the guy was stuck with the cars? at least thats the story he told me. i had offered him 90k way back when. he refused then wound up selling for less.
im happy with mine, but this is a fantastic deal.

bonehead, if you are truly in the market, go check this car out.
75K?
wow.

damn...
i should have waited and bought this one.
is this the same car that a tuner was selling? i believe a customer ordered 2 and then backed out and the guy was stuck with the cars? at least thats the story he told me. i had offered him 90k way back when. he refused then wound up selling for less.
im happy with mine, but this is a fantastic deal.

bonehead, if you are truly in the market, go check this car out.
75K?
wow.

I am and stop tempting me:)
I really have my heart set on a red if I end up getting one. Silver cars just don't do it for me. But 75 is just crazy.....

I am and stop tempting me:)
I really have my heart set on a red if I end up getting one. Silver cars just don't do it for me. But 75 is just crazy.....

i certainly wont tell you how to spend your money, but if you are buying used, my philosophy is pay less attention to color and more attention to the car itself and the price.
i know there is a used mk1 for sale thats red.

have you seen that color in person? the titanium is a metal flake and looks great in the sun.
personally i prefer red also, but for 75k......id like the titanium an awful lot.
he has 2 sets of rims....check it out. unless he has some serious issue with it, its a steal.
come join the fold.
(i have no affiliation with the seller in any way. never met him. but if someone is even thinking of buying an spf mk2 gt40, i cant see a better deal anytime soon.)

edit.....its not really "silver." titanium is maybe a "dirty silver" or a "grey silver."
a bit more subdued than red, but a nice color. the metal flake makes it.

i certainly wont tell you how to spend your money, but if you are buying used, my philosophy is pay less attention to color and more attention to the car itself and the price.
i know there is a used mk1 for sale thats red.

have you seen that color in person? the titanium is a metal flake and looks great in the sun.
personally i prefer red also, but for 75k......id like the titanium an awful lot.
he has 2 sets of rims....check it out. unless he has some serious issue with it, its a steal.
come join the fold.
(i have no affiliation with the seller in any way. never met him. but if someone is even thinking of buying an spf mk2 gt40, i cant see a better deal anytime soon.)

edit.....its not really "silver." titanium is maybe a "dirty silver" or a "grey silver."
a bit more subdued than red, but a nice color. the metal flake makes it.

In general, I agree with your philosophy. But seeing as a purchase of this magnitude is a bit of a stretch as it is, I just find it difficult to compromise on anything. Sure, color is purely an aesthetic point, but I think everyone here bought a GT40 in good part because of how it looks. For me, that color just doesn't provide that 'umph'.

That all being said, a local owner has graciously agreed to let me oogle his car next week. I believe he has that color. Who knows, maybe I'll be converted:rolleyes:

BTW, I actually do prefer the lines of the MKI, but me thinks 427 or nothing:)

Hi guys the car is in immaculate shape. It only has 426 miles. There are no stories and I'm happy to answer any questions.

Thanks
Brad

Hi guys the car is in immaculate shape. It only has 426 miles. There are no stories and I'm happy to answer any questions.

Thanks
Brad

Hey Brad
You have any other pics? Or even just repost the ones you have? The second set of pics don't 'expand' when I click on them. They're tiny:huh:

College doesnt look this good... now i dont know what to do...hahaha. Think about it Ed, For a car this reasonable you could always paint it red and still save yourself $$.

College doesnt look this good... now i dont know what to do...hahaha. Think about it Ed, For a car this reasonable you could always paint it red and still save yourself $$.

Don't you think I already thought of that?:idea::D

In general, I agree with your philosophy. But seeing as a purchase of this magnitude is a bit of a stretch as it is, I just find it difficult to compromise on anything. Sure, color is purely an aesthetic point, but I think everyone here bought a GT40 in good part because of how it looks. For me, that color just doesn't provide that 'umph'.

That all being said, a local owner has graciously agreed to let me oogle his car next week. I believe he has that color. Who knows, maybe I'll be converted:rolleyes:

BTW, I actually do prefer the lines of the MKI, but me thinks 427 or nothing:)

That one is 'only' a stroked 351w, a mere pretender to the 'Genuine 427' that you presumably aspire to!:)

Ed, I would be happy to take a few more pics to send to you. Do you have a private email I can send to you?
Thanks
Brad

Hi

A good friend of mine is very interrested in that car. I have not managed to contact Brad.
DOes anyone know if the car is still available or how to contact Brad

Thanks
TOM

Just reached him via phone. Car is sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back