RF GT40 Mark 1 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Selling my My Rf Factory built one of a kind in the USA. This is the only factory built car from AUS in the USA. It is the only RF with a ZF transaxle in the USA. The only other ZF Transaxle RF is in AUS! This Car has 4,800.00 miles. The engine is a brand new Dart ALUM. 327 block AFR heads and custom Induction system that you will not find in the USA. Everything on this car is top of the Line. I will post pictures shortly. I will take offers not insults. It has been featured in magazines and surly will satisfy anybody. If you want a brief look, the car is featured in the Gt40 photo galleryAs Jerry's RF prior to my ownership.

Regards

JOHN

Hi John, I have a good friend in the mid-west who is looking for a solid GT40 replica right now. His budget is not limited, for the right car. Interested in what is your asking price?

Thanks in advance.

John B

Temp Selling Pass
The price is $75,000. Trying to figure. My camera for smaller pixels so I can download picture. Also a correction. I was notified My car is not the only factory built in the USA there may be 2 others. But I know for sure this is the only zf RF in the USA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back