Unfinished GTD project for sale, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having spent almost three years getting parts together to build My dream GTD, I've now realised I just don't have the time to devote to the project, so have decided to sell.
I have very nearly every single part to build a complete GTD, it would in fact be quicker to list the parts I DON'T have rather than the parts I DO!
My idea with this build was to do all the important upgrades BEFORE the car was finished so I wouldn't have to do it later on.
Therefore the car deviates from standard by the following.
"Mick Sollis" Southern GT rear end, you all know the benefits of this over the standard GTD rear, lower engine/box, revised suspension geometry. "Roy Smart" engine mounts to lower the engine. Balance bar pedal box, "Racetec" radiator, 3mm Stainless steel dropped floors for both driver and passenger, Removable steering wheel, "Frank Catt" rod change, Fully rebuilt R21Turbo gearbox by Chris Cole fitted with LSD (receipt for £1800!)
These upgrades alone cost a small fortune, I'll try and list the parts I have if I can remember.
Ford 302 engine, standard tune from another member who upgraded only 5,000 miles from new and immaculate. AP racing clutch complete, with adaptor plate and brand new Hi Torque starter motor. Complete MSD ingition syatem, dizzy, 6AL, leads, coil. Complete GTD bodyshell with (starting from the front) Lights, indicators, upper and lower light covers, Radiator fans, all body catches in s/s, all DZUZ fasteners, steering rack, complete air conditioning/heating system, brand new interior in light grey, carpets, leather seats etc, instruments/dashboard/switches, door locks/striker plates/handles, side windows/vents/hardware, Fuel filler caps/pipes/fully baffled tanks, twin fuel pumps, twin fuel filters, all brand new aeroquip hoses for fuel system, Brake lines and fittings, handbrake, wiring loom, bulkhed window, front windscreen, wiper motor and arm, door keeper plates, driveshaft adaptors, brakes (widened 4-pot princess calipers with vented discs front, Cosworth calipers rear) rear lights, Poly suspension bushes throughout, road springs, set of "Revolution" alloy wheels with almost new tyres. Wheels have been powdercoated and polished
Things I DON'T have
Rear deck window, driveshafts (I have a pair of ford driveshafts, they MAY be the correct ones?????) Exhaust system (although I do have a set of 351 headers I was going to cut up and use as a basis for a crossover system. shock absorbers
There are probably more bits I do have and will add them in as I think of them.
I don't have a price, so please feel free to make a sensible offer. The car is in a "barely started" state with the front panelling done, the rear panelling done, floors/rad eng/box/steering column in place. I have put some pictures on but bear in mind there has been not much work done to the car in a while. You are very welcome to come round and inspect the car, drop me an email at the address below.

Simon

[email protected]

Attachments

• pic-6.jpg
    pic-6.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1,240
  • pic-2.jpg
    pic-2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,158
  • pic-3.jpg
    pic-3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,127