GTD GT40 Chassis / Bodywork *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I have a GTD chassis with 6x pin knock off drive hubs, 6x pot Wilwood calipers up front, 4x pot rears, Ali uprights front and rear, spax coil overs (may require rebuilding), most of the ali panels already installed have been done to a very high quality, Full bodywork, side windows, front screen, light covers, outside door handles, fuel filler caps, steering rack, steering column, dashboard, roy smart engine mounts, Motolite steering wheel. Front to rear coolant pipes.

All of the above are new and in great condition. (steering wheel is 2nd hand)

£10k part ex.

Willing to ship Worldwide.

Attachments

• more 005.jpg
    more 005.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2,450
  • more 006.jpg
    more 006.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2,026
Re: GTD Chassis / Bodywork for sale.

Rekab 69,

I would like to come and see your car as soon as possible. Can you please let me know where and when please by private mail.

Thankyou,

Graham @ GTA.

Keith

Re: GTD Chassis / Bodywork for sale.

Hay, Hay, Hay, might just about qualify as a 'Barn Find',.......... Keith, you done sumthin bad? , you seem to have more avatars than the movie...:)

Barn find - droll mate, very droll. As for Avatars, finally, after almost 7 years on here, the real me emerges. Not a pretty sight...:shifty:

Re: GTD GT40 Chassis / Bodywork for sale.

Hi Guys,

I have a GTD chassis with 6x pin knock off drive hubs, 6x pot Wilwood calipers up front, 4x pot rears, Ali uprights front and rear, spax coil overs (require rebuilding), most of the ali panels already installed have been done to a very high quality, Full bodywork, side windows, front screen, light covers, outside door handles, fuel filler caps, steering rack, steering column, dashboard, roy smart engine mounts, Motolite steering wheel. Front to rear stainless steel coolant pipes, side windows.

(steering wheel is 2nd hand)

£8.5k part ex.

Willing to ship Worldwide.

Still need to sell...

Hi rekab
few questions , do you have any aditional pics , what would you accept as a p/x on the car , please pm

ps i was in norfolk the weekend so could have viewed , never mind .

kind regards julian .

Pic's from the body would be very nice .....
Maybe as PM

Hi Carlos,

I have sent the pictures to your email address twice now, I haven't any idea why you are not receiving them..

Any ideas...?

Regards

David.

Hi yes, I have an idea :)

Your Email ISP is listed as Spam source

maillog.1:Jun 24 08:04:13 www postfix/smtpd[15957]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from smtp6.freeserve.com[193.252.22.190]: 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [193.252.22.190] blocked using dnsbl.sorbs.net; Currently Sending Spam See: SORBS Database Lookup from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<smtp6.freeserve.com>

So that is the reason.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back