CAV GT40 - Gulf Colors, New Price! - *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i have for sale a 2008 cav gt40 gulf model , 331 sb with forged internals, AFR 185 heads from keith craft ,crane roller cam and rockers, weber 48ida carbs with custom throttle linkage and heat box from Ian @cav canada, 6 speed 01E transaxle with LSD, hoosier tires , oil cooler , leather gut and a/c . this car has 1800 miles and is well sorted out 85K or best offer trades considered , car is located in New England , more pictures are available
thanks Bob

Attachments

• IM000259.jpg
    IM000259.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2,656
  • IM000260.jpg
    IM000260.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 2,465
  • IM000264.jpg
    IM000264.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 2,675
  • IM000265.jpg
    IM000265.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 2,312
Re: cav gt 40 gulf model

Price reduced to 80k or best offer with free shipping in US , this offer is good till
dec 1st. thanks Bob

Hi Bob, Mighty nice looking car! So your keeping it now? I wouldn't want to sell it either (if it was mine).
Cheers, Gus.

Hi, i still have it , not interested in taking it out of storage with winter coming for mostly tire kickers NOT ALL OF YOU THAT INQUIRED, so i will do some winter up grades (Ians front control arms) new mufflers, maybe some s/w fuel pumps and get it ready to drive in the spring or try selling it then. thanks again Bob

Re: CAV GT40 - Gulf Colors, New Price!

Hi, The car is back on the market,i have reduced the price to 75k or best offer. I am relocating to NC and no room for the car. please pm or email me for more details
thanks Bob

Were are you moving to in NC & when??
Must you part with it prior to move or will you trailer down here if necessary?
Mort

Mort, I will be relocating in the New Bern area, as far as the car goes the plan is to sell it before i move it will make things so much easier.
thanks Bob

Yes Bob sent me pictures to my email. The car is CLEAN. I am super tempted now. Will give word soon.

I wish I could afford two. I have CAV # 63 from the oriiginal run of cars..
New Bern is a pretty area. I live in Sandhills NW of Fort Bragg.
You will love NC; especially the change in weather from up north.
Mort

very nice car, good price too.
wished I was a bit richer and had a bigger garage :)
good luch with the sale.

My name is Aaron Hoffman. I live in BUffalo, NY. I actually called my credit union today....I have been watching your page for a long time. Have you had this car registered for the road in MA? how is it titled? thanks alot.

Aaron
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back