My SPF GT40 #2117 - *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My SPF GT40 #2117 for sale

John, I'll be moving to Florida in June and simply won't have room for more than two conventional cars. I've also got a Beck Speedster for sale.

Mike

Attachments

• Beck9.JPG
    Beck9.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 618

Molleur, near Jupiter. My gf has a home there and says I can live with her until I find my own place.

Mike

Mike, I'm about 90 minutes north of Jupiter in the Palm Bay/Malibar area.

Jack Molleur

Careful she's setting you up. These southern women get you down here and than next thing you know it's wedding bells; at least that's what happened to me lol.

Keith

Molleur, near Jupiter. My gf has a home there and says I can live with her until I find my own place.

Mike

I am sorry, but I really do not understand that comment but only for the reason that one of my ex wives said exactly the same thing while she was getting a court order to remove me from my own house. Good luck on the move and the sale :)

Looks beautiful !

Mike, thanks for your comment on the car. You need to talk with D&M about
the price. My agreement with them is not to get involved in the sales process, or to try to undercut them on price. They have handled a couple of sales for me, and I don't want to jeopordize that relationship.

Mike

George

CURRENTLY BANNED

Cant you leave it outside/at the back or something covered over so the parts that can rust (if any) dont?

Hmm

Nice car otherwise.

Who did the build on this car? Has the car been water sealed? Have you done any sound deading material in the interior. Looks like an aftermarket interior? Just a few questions. Looks very close the the car I was wanting to build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back