Roaring Forties GT40 RF 109 *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Unfortunatly I have to sell my Car due to personal reasons. This sale is going to kill me. But who ever get this car will be truly satisfied.

This is car was factory built in 2001. It was featured in car magazines and brochers for the company.Only driven on tour event and parades. For those who know this car, was purchased from Jerry Jansing a Rf dealer at the time with less than 2,000.00 miles on the car. It now has 3,500.oo on the car and 1,500.00 on the engine.I sparred no exspense with the engine/trnsaxle, the engine is a Dart Alum. block, AFR Alum. Heads.. stroked to a 331. making almost 520BPH. I also had jerry install a custom ZF transaxle. This is the ONLY RF in the USA with the ZF. In addition the the intake is a custom made sidedraft from Austrailia with Motech ignition system . I beleive there is only one other setup like this in the USA. After getting the car I have made many thousands $$$ in upgrades that the new owner will truly love. The pictures posted don't show the true quaility of the car do to pixle size. If interested, Send me you E-mail address and I will send detailed photo's I'm asking $75,000.00 OBO. I will also negotiate without the engine and transaxle. The reason being that you may have a transaxle and engine that will save you $$$. Everything works perfect on this car..Even the AC.
Email.. [email protected]
Thanks

John

Last edited:

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Re: Factory built RF For Sale

Ok my pixles were still to big and would not attach. I have to re-shoot them..Pictures coming or email me and you wiil get them now with good detail.

best

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Hopfully these picture will download. There not the best due to pixle size. I will email you bettter photo's if interested

Attachments

• DSC01122.jpg
    DSC01122.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,857
  • DSC01130.jpg
    DSC01130.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3,071
  • DSC01126.jpg
    DSC01126.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 3,378

John B

Temp Selling Pass

More Photo's

Attachments

• DSC01130.jpg
    DSC01130.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,562
  • DSC00220.jpg
    DSC00220.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2,098

Ok my pixles were still to big and would not attach. I have to re-shoot them..Pictures coming or email me and you wiil get them now with good detail.

best

nice car and color combo.

you can get your pictures in low pixels with a simple for free program, they still look the same on the PC but go from say 3MB to say 200kb or anything you want in kb...so then they are easy to upload and stil are big on the PC screen.

I use a program like Irfanview, you open the picture in that program then you store is as...but do not choose 100% but say 90% and then it goes from say 2MB to say 300kb if you also change it to say 1024 piksels all is possible and easy to use.

John,

Sorry to hear you need to sell the car. I didn't see it in your post above but it might help to note the car is RHD.

Here is another picture I took of the car four years ago, might help show the depth of the color more than an interior shot does. It is tough to get a car outside with all this snow.

Take care,
Kevin

Attachments

• IMG_0687.jpg
    IMG_0687.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 2,379

John B

Temp Selling Pass

I just realized I put 75 grand...I ment 65,000 obo

Thanks

John

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Ok!! tired of insulting offers.My bottom is 55,000 firm.. as it is I'm taking a huge loss. You cant get any better than that. If you offer less, I will not responde. I have over 100 grand invested. This car is by far better than most other kits that you have to build..If you want to be in one of the best GT40 replicas with low cost investment/time this is your chance.

john

People on here will tell you that I am one that has said that people (GT40 owners) live in lala land when it comes to asking prices but YOU have forced me to eat my words. You have one heck of a deal there.

Last edited:

Damian has given his seal of approval on selling price......I nearly fell out of my chair! Now you know the car has to sell! This is a very good deal indeed. Good Luck.

Ron Earp

Admin

Great car. If it is the one I think it is then I drove it many years ago and have a bunch of pictures of it. Good deal for someone.

R

John B

Temp Selling Pass

SOLD! Waiting for deposit. If for some reason it falls through, I will re-list it. The last deal the wiffey said SORRY!! I'm calling to tell you that he's is not buying the car..He has 3 children that need to go to college.
Thanks to all who were interested. I will post when the car when delivered. This is truly a lucky buyer.. I'm sure he will post with his satisfaction.

Best john

Last edited:

Keith

NOW I'm puzzled. Gone or not?

Really John you're such a confused boy :)

Last edited:

John B

Temp Selling Pass

Yes it's SOLD ;(

However you never know untill it's gone. This will be a truly SAD day for me. However I know the new owner will not only feel good about the price. JUST WAIT UNTIL HE DRIVES IT!!! I will surly miss this car and the tons of attension that comes with it..Folks here know what I'm talking about. I have owned Ferrarri,Porshe, an countles other's. This car gave me more joy than any other. When this car rolls into the shipment trailer I will surly shed tears. The ONLY reason I'm selling is due to me getting laid off my a job and need the extra$$ for cost overruns in new business deal. When I'm back on my feet..I surly will be back..I want to Thank Ron Earp for this FANTASTIC WEB SITE and for reluctantly allowing me back on the forum to sell my stuff. And yes this is the car you drove and have pictures of. I truly apollogize to all forum members in the past that I offended regarding the RF saga. But you all know that with these cars comes great passion and dream's of owning a piece of american history. I also am so impressed with the level of intelligence from this forum. Thread's that are posted on this site are 99.9 alway's anserwed with smart helpfull responses. Again I want to thank you all. One thing for sure...I'LLL BE BACK!!

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back