2011 Turn Key RCR SLC Rapier FS

Hay guys let me try again,my bad, didn't follow instructions.I have a 2011 turn key awesome black, with red forge star wheels for sale. You can see this car on youtube under blk rcr slc,under a 1000 miles, it has a 376 ls3 with factory hot cam, 480 hp.Joined to a 6 speed Riccardo transaxle.Full carbon fiber inside and out, all the bells and whistles.From what iv'e been told fran hall owner of rcr built the car,just an awesome professionally built car.The car has been at sema, and also barrett Jackson. I have no time to enjoy,im asking 120,000 you can reach me at [email protected]

Re: 2011 turn key rcr slc rapier for sale

Ok found it, cars for sale GT 40, thought I would be putting it on wrong one seeing its a rcr slc, getting there baby steps.

Kelly

Lifetime Supporter

Hay guys let me try again,my bad, didn't follow instructions.I have a 2011 turn key awesome black, with red forge star wheels for sale. You can see this car on youtube under blk rcr slc,under a 1000 miles, it has a 376 ls3 with factory hot cam, 480 hp.Joined to a 6 speed Riccardo transaxle.Full carbon fiber inside and out, all the bells and whistles.From what iv'e been told fran hall owner of rcr built the car,just an awesome professionally built car.The car has been at sema, and also barrett Jackson. I have no time to enjoy,im asking 120,000 you can reach me at [email protected]

What does it weigh in Rapier street trim?

Best,
K

The pictures of the 2011 rcr slc for sale, are stuck under albums, on the pictures and albums side bar.Trying to figure out how to move it to ad.

I'll try and help - Under the "quick reply" click "go advanced" and then you can add photos under the "manage attachments" button. You can pull each photo from your computer when you use the manage attachments link/buttons. Just make sure the pictures are not too big in size and fall under the picture guidelines. Or, create an account on one of those photo hosting sites and link the photo directly to the add/post.

Why kick off the add so quickly, maybe the poster just needs some help with photos - not everybody is computer savvy

Keith

I should imagine it is to help prevent potential fraud.

Personally, I am grateful for the vigilance of Gt40's Mods - it seems to be a thankless task.

Jason, just post the link to the albumn, but please do so soon, as I can't find 'Rapier' at all when I search in the Gallery. By tomorrow morning please.

If you need to know how to load up pictures if you can't reference the link, then either attach or host from a service like Flickr. If you need help, PM me

Re: 2011 rcr slc for sale

jam73-albums-2011-turn-key-rcr-slc-sale-picture1235-057.jpg

Thanks guys for all your help,their are pictures up,hopefuly they are ok,right spot, size,etc .sorry for not being computer savy,and I guess spelling either. WOW

Re: 2011 rcr slc for sale

There is no build sheet, I bought it used from a gentleman in Florida, he used it only for display purposes, SEMA and BARRETT JACKSON etc. I bought it with 480 miles and it now has 980 miles. Im sure you could talk to Fran Hall owner or RCR , he knows all about the car. From what I have been told he built the car .more than welcome to come and take a look and a ride.

Ron Earp

Admin
Jason,

Where do you have more pictures online for the car? I'll link them to this advertisements for you. Ads are not allowed without pictures, so either pictures must be linked or the ad will be deleted.

Thanks,
Ron

Hey Ron, do I have to have the pictures next to where it says turn key slc for sale under gt40 cars for sale. If so what's the easiest way to attach them there like the other listings. That is where I was trying to put them but it wasn't allowing me.

Back