For Sale RCR P 4 *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RCR guys this is a beautiful RCR P 4 pro built with a screaming LS 3 motor
it has a 3 stage polyurethane paint job with aluminum plating on the underside of the body done by Ron Randall
The trans is a rebuilt Porsche 930 the car comes with a Montana title with Zero miles on it
I would love to get $125,000.00 but will entertain all serious offers
spread the word
Ron 914 299 2965
[email protected]

x675

x675

x675

x675

x675

x675

x675

x675

x675

x675

Re: For Sale RCR P 4

Wow---beautiful car! I'll bet it screams! Only thing wrong with it is it's not in my garage.

Thanks it is a great fun car
so I have P 4 's with V 8's for under 100K
and P 4 's with V -12 's for over 150K
IMG_20140118_210704_755.jpg

Price increase
Since we sold the Bailey GT 40 to the first customer
I no longer need to move the RCR P 4
new price $103,000.00
When you hear the motor or see the Ron Randall paint
you will feel it is cheap
all the best
Ron
RCR+top+view.jpg

Ron, its your car, & its your business, but I've got a feeling I may not be the only one on the forum who feels your recent post to increase the price of the car due to the sale of another just doesn't sound.....well, right or ethical. The car started at 125K then went down 45K (to 80K) now its back up 20K to 103K. Being a consumer and knowing the car was once priced at 80K I'd want the car at that price.

No doubt its a stunning car....but.....it just paints the wrong picture for me just my .02 sir. Good Luck with the sale.

I agree with you about raising the price. I was interested when I saw the ad at $80, emailed him questions about the car and asked for interior pictures. I wanted to know if the a/c kept the car cool. He answered, no a/c or heat, will send pictures. I never got the pictures, and lost interest because of no a/c. It taks a lot of nerve to raise the price on such a narrow market just because you sold another car.

Well, he can sell his car for as much as he can get for it. But I'd hope that the sale of one car isn't a "make it or break it" proposition for the business.

I really like the 917, and hope they're around for a while.

ouch
mann kill me with a spoon
Look, I have many cars I needed to move the car then!
had another car coming in
But then I sold the GT 40 and my bank account was flush
so no one stepped up to the plate to grab the RCR P4 ...Ok
sale price is over
heat and A/C? I have a unit from Fran I can give that to the new owner
serous buyers will fly or drive in to see the car
I have over 100 grand in it
zero miles the car is insane
What can I say? any biz can run a sale for a short time
I have a partial built RCR P 4 kit I will sell that cheap
The Buyer of the Bailey GT 40 did not hesitate..he grabbed it
If the RCR P 4 with a crazy motor is what you want..you will be happy
if it is not want then no worries.
Buy the Kit from me 30K
please PM
RCR+engine+blake.jpg

Also the car is 3 hours from me I was not able to get the pics
sorry
been down in Florida and at Road Atlanta
as i said serious buyers will want to fly in before they spend 100K
I would
I will take the airfare off the price if you buy it
and believe me when you see and hear it
you will buy it
:)
all the best
Ron

RCR+interior+blake.jpg

Without getting into any discussion as to what the car is worth/market price and how much value it has with an LS3 vs a Ferrari engine, I WILL say, having seen the car in person, that the work done by Ron Randall at MetalMorphous is absolutely fabulous.

Ron, its your car, & its your business, but I've got a feeling I may not be the only one on the forum who feels your recent post to increase the price of the car due to the sale of another just doesn't sound.....well, right or ethical. The car started at 125K then went down 45K (to 80K) now its back up 20K to 103K. Being a consumer and knowing the car was once priced at 80K I'd want the car at that price.

No doubt its a stunning car....but.....it just paints the wrong picture for me just my .02 sir. Good Luck with the sale.

Normally I don't bother commenting on some of the stupidity I see on the for sale forum, but give me a break. This isn't some communist state - he's free to ask for any price he wants, and to adjust it as he wants to. Saying it's unethical or wrong is the absolutely stupidest thing I've read all year - it's a free market.

If you wanted the car at $80 and didn't plop down the money then and there, well tough shit if the market goes up. ZOMG google stock used to be $10, I demand they let me buy it at that price again.:shy:

Alex, ouch, I think I just got seriously flamed. :flameon:

Sorry if I offended you. Its why I prepped my comments to Ron with its his car and his business meaning my comments were just my .02 which I feel we all should be free to provide on this forum whether they are the "stupidiest thing I've read" or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back