RCR P4 for Sale **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
My RCR P4 is being offered for sale at $75,000. Has current tags, I drive it on the street, and it comes with a Montana title.

Car is currently located in Falls Church, VA for viewing.

- 485hp LS3
- Porsche 930 4 speed transmission, cable shifted, hydraulic Throw-out bearing
- Front electro-hydraulic kit for raising the front end for speed bumps
- Wilwood 6 piston calipers front
- Wilwood 4 piston rear calipers
- ~1 gallon swirl pot
- The excellent RCR aluminum chassis, billet milled aluminum suspension/uprights/control arms, etc.
- Gorgeous gold Campagnolo replica wheels.
- 3 stage polyurethane paint job with aluminum plating on the underside of the body done by Ron Randall: Here is a thread detailing the painting of this car: http://www.gt40s.com/forum/rcr-foru...869-rcr-ferrari-p-4-has-entered-building.html
- RCR gauges, GPS-based speedo

It's a race car that was never intended for the street, and I like it that way, it's raw and awesome. And this does mean a couple of things:
- No A/C
- The interior is not "weather-tight". There are body gaps you would still need to fab a few pieces of sheet metal for, and you'd want to put some sliders on the plexi side-window vents if that's your goal.

In me shaking down and driving the car, there are a few things that I have planned on fixing before selling the car to anyone, including:
- Taking it to the dyno, and putting a better tune in it with HP tuners, current tune seems too rich to me.
- Trans Re-build/ fresh 3rd gear (it's starting to pop-out/ grind 3rd). It was supposedly just re-built, but I'm skeptical.
- Gas gauge has stopped working, need to chase that issue down.
- Need to wire-in the side marker lights.
I mention this stuff only if you are interested in doing this work, then we can negotiate that into the deal. Otherwise, please assume that I'll get it done, and you'll get a car where everything is 100%.

THE BAD:
- There is matching paint/body damage on both sides where the doors rub the body when opened fully. I checked and don't have photos of this, but will send/ post some in a few days.

I'm just under 6' tall, and I fit, but it's tight, and gets uncomfortable after 1/2 hour or so. If I was keeping it longer, I'd move the pedals and seat bottom, and be more comfortable. I would guess the current setup is probably perfectly comfortable for someone about 5'7-5'9"

Selling because I never drive it, I have had the car a year or so, I've probably put about 500 miles on it, most of which when I first got the car. I made it to 1 car show, and won best in show. Nothing against the car, I just love cars for about a year or two, then move on to the next project or car. Open to full/partial trades for all vehicles fast/rare/odd/classic/interesting.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 2,037
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 1,244
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 3,610
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 1,920
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 1,124
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    664.9 KB · Views: 1,955
  • Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    583.3 KB · Views: 1,949
  • Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 1,685
Re: RCR P4 for Sale

Still Available, just pulled the Trans out yesterday to have it gone-through, so that'll be sorted shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back