2016 Mustang Shelby GT350 for sale **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
OK,

In my day job I have available a new untitled, on MSO 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350 from our Ford dealership. This is white with blue stripes and has the "Track Package" option to bring it closer to the GT 350 "R" specs. This car is here, on the ground and real.

A copy of the window sticker is attached. This is available for $66,970.00 FOB Niagara Falls (I can help with shipping if needed) and please don't trash me about the price. The market is determining what these are selling for and many dealers are looking for more than this. I am just the messenger. This purchase is from the Ford dealership, not Time Machines Motorsports and all Ford warranties and benefits apply.

BTW, looks like a great car. Bad weather here and wanting to keep the car virgin/pristine for the owner means no joy rides for me.

Contact me at 716.812.3938 or rick(AT)timemachinesauto.com Pictures and other details are available on request.

Attachments

• GT350 521896.pdf
    81.2 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Re: 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350 for sale

I got mine for sticker price.

FWIW,
Kirby

Great! Drive the wheels off it and have fun!

There are some going for that and some looking for WAY more. Our dealer has chosen a price and that is what I am presenting.....now of course he could consider an offer...................

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter

Great! Drive the wheels off it and have fun!

I am very impressed with the car.
I don't miss my GT500 at all.
The handling is great, it drives nice and goes like stink around corners. I suppose I need to take it to the track and see, but just driving to work is a hoot. I go the long way just to make it fun.

The way it puts the power to the ground is impressive. I'll take back the 136HP I lost!

FWIW,
Kirby

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter

I am very impressed with the car.
I don't miss my GT500 at all.
The handling is great, it drives nice and goes like stink around corners. I suppose I need to take it to the track and see, but just driving to work is a hoot. I go the long way just to make it fun.

The way it puts the power to the ground is impressive. I'll take back the 136HP I lost!

FWIW,
Kirby

The 500s never did anything for me. The second gen Boss 302 was a great car.....the new GT350 is lightening in a bottle, just amazing! Makes the Boss look like a wannabe (No offense Ron, I would still take your Boss in an instant!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back