1965 Shelby Daytona Typ 65 Coupe For Sale

I decided to sell my Daytona Coupe to make room for another track car.
Some info below but feel free to contact me for any questions you might have.

For Sale: 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe, Factory Five Racing VIN #...444. Gulf Racing livery. This Type 65 Coupe was completed in 2012. Titled in California as 1965 FACT Coupe. Engine details: Keith Craft 408 cid with Holley carburetor. Dyno’d at 517 hp/ 485 lbs.ft. torque. It's outfitted with: oil cooler with electric fan, Millerspeed accessory drive belt system, manually-controlled electric cooling fan, silver ceramic-coated headers. Gear train: Tremec TKO 5-speed gearbox with safety bellhousing, Ram clutch and a 3-link limited-slip differential with 3.73:1-ratio gears. Chassis, suspension & brake particulars: ride-height–adjustable coil-over Koni shocks; high-performance ventilated disc brakes on all four corners. Rolling stock: 17” Halibrand wheels with 'sticky' Goodyear 'Eagle F1' [245/45ZRx17" front; 315/35ZRx17" rear]. In the cockpit: entire car has DynaMat interior heat & sound protection; all AutoMeter instrumentation, 14” leather-wrapped steering wheel. High-capacity air conditioning and Simpson belts. Peter Brock "BRE" side mirrors (both sides), Russ Thompson turn signals, gauge brows, radiator panels, rear brake scoop window kit and pontoon braces at the hood sills. It's also featured on the back cover of Factory Five Racing's most recent brochure for the Type 65 Coupe.
There's yet more: this gran turismo Coupe has logged only 4,934 miles [7,900 km]. This sleek super touring car is priced at only $69,950.
Contact Maui at 949•259•3109 PDT
Costa Mesa, (Orange County) California

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    201 KB · Views: 1,956
This is a strong running, well built car, that I had the pleasure of driving before Maui bought it last year. He beat me to the purchase though!

Back