For sale 2 CAVs GTs $110,000 AUD **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale are 2 RHD 1966 CAVs GTs #21A112/21A113M0NB66AF in as new condition as supplied from CAV in South Africa in 2006. Both units have never been on the road . Currently located in Perth Western Australia. Originally imported for test and evaluation purposes only. NOTE, BOTH UNITS MUST BE EXPORTED FROM AUSTRALIA NO EXCEPTIONS. Original shipping frame is available, so as the two units can be packed into standard 6m shipping container. Vendors expectation is $110,000 AUD for both units but will separate if buyers can be found for both units separately.Vehicle 113 is standard body where 112 is wide body with Periscopes. 113 is as CAV supplied rolling chassis fitted with a 6 speed Audi GB and 347 windsor block .Unit 112 is also rolling chassis BRM 17 spinons rims, no engine or GB . Unit 112 is a striped out version (no interior lining ,perspex windows AR except for windscreen ) to reduce weight and is fitted with CAV supplied roll cage. Full info packs can be supplied by contacting bkbriken34atgmail.com subject GTs40. Both units must be sold . Offers will be accepted on both or per each up until 30 november 2017, however vendor reserves the right to close earlier.

Re: For sale 2 CAVs GTs $110,000 AUD for both

Hi, my name is Fred and I live in Pretoria South Africa. I saw your post and was wondering whether you could possibly send me some detailed pics of the cars? Were these kits or were they completely manufactured here before export? Was there any duties paid or was it exempt? What exactly is going with the cars and what is all needed to complete it?(parts) Obviously these are older models and there might have been a couple of changes/modifications done since these were manufactured.
Awaiting your early reply. Fred

Hi, my name is Fred and I live in Pretoria South Africa. I saw your post and was wondering whether you could possibly send me some detailed pics of the cars? Were these kits or were they completely manufactured here before export? Was there any duties paid or was it exempt? What exactly is going with the cars and what is all needed to complete it?(parts) Obviously these are older models and there might have been a couple of changes/modifications done since these were manufactured.
Awaiting your early reply. Fred
Fred . both cars were supplied as rollers, with all assembly been carried out but CAV. yes all duties and import export taxes were paid including luxury car tax and GST . pleases make contact via direct bkbriken34atgmail.com for info pack

Yes...at current exchange rates looks like about $87K. Certainly a deal! Pics would be nice and certainly help the sale.

John let me know if you want me to look at these cars for you.

Info packs have been sent to all as requested . however some recipients mailbox is full and it has bounced back . If you have not received the info pack check mailbox capacity and or send a new request . regards BK

Hi Bryan, Why do the cars have to be exported if all the duties have been paid on them? Surely they can be registered in WA? Can you post some pics of them please?
Cheers, Gus.

There are registered CAVs on the road in Oz. I thought these cars were forsale on My105.com awhile ago?

For those playing at home...

This, from The Australian Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development, in relation to cars imported for testing and evaluation purposes:

The conditions of registration will include:
-

that the vehicle(s) when driven on public roads may only be driven by persons in the direct employ
of , or contracted to,
the applicant for the approval in the course of business, and that the
vehicle(s) must not be driven on public roads by vehicle dealers, journalists, or members of the
public;

a prohibition on the transfer of registration or sale of the vehicle during the
registration period;
and

that the vehicle is to be disposed of at the end of the period of registration either by export,
destroying, or by means agreed to by the
Administrator
(eg
. making the vehicle available to
training providers) and that the vehicle must never be supplied to the market for use in transport
in Australia.

Info packs have been sent to all as requested . however some recipients mailbox is full and it has bounced back . If you have not received the info pack check mailbox capacity and or send a new request . regards BK
thank you to the many persons that have shown interest in the listing. a bit overwhelming in fact. given the number and varied offers (some for both and individually ) from all continents. I will work through the qualified offers and be in contact ASAP. I have given undertakings to some that I will keep them inform as to this process . Many people are now looking at importation issues in their country of landing. This will take time I understand and I will allow reasonable time for this to occur before entering into any formal sale and purchase agreement with anyone. Again thank you for interest shown

Thats great news you can unload them after all these years. Cant imagine the pain of having the cars and never being allowed to drive them on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back