Track Day, Goodwood 19th August

G

The clubs track day is fast approaching and should be a fantastic day out. All are welcome and there is no gate charge to come and watch.

All places are taken for track action.

For those that are coming to drive on track, remember the noise limits as no refunds given if you fail the noise test. 105 Db at 3/4 rpm at 1m.

For more details, contact Frank.

We hope to have about 15 GTD's on track and at least another 15 in the paddock. And all 40's on track for a picture shoot at lunch time. Fantastic.

After my off at Wiscombe I hope to have the repaired bodywork back this coming Thursday, the borrowed radiator arriving tomorrow, (going to live with a cracked screen for a while) and we should be able to re-assemble the car over the weekend in time for Monday. Paint can wait till winter, which also allows the body work to settle down a bit too.

The Lotus is repaired with just the nickel plating to be finished this coming thursday.

Come and make this a fantastic day out and see our cars in action.

Malcolm

PS did someone book the good weather or are we trusting to luck?

Hi everyone,i am really looking forward to a glorious day at goodwood, The guys from work will be attending hoping for some passenger rides on track i hope the gtd 40 guys can oblige.

Before goodwood on the 19th we have the visit to Beaulieu on the 17th does anybody know who is going ???.

regards

David Parker
GTD R42
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

G

Paul,

Bring that bikini and a number of things will happen. Firstly you will end up centre fold in the next mag and secondly everyone will crash in horror! Don't do it, PLEASE!
grin.gif

Malcolm

Hi guys.

I'm sorry to say I won't be at Beaulieu because of a double booking
frown.gif

However - I'm already getting excited about the sunny track day at Glorious Goodwood. Thanks in advance for the good weather, Frank!!
smile.gif

Charles

The GTD40s car club track day on Monday 19th August at Goodwood has the following entries for the track. 16 GT40s,a LOTUS 51 single seater, 1 Cobra, Lister Jaguar (to be driven by Tiff Needel) Lister Chevrolet, Tojeiro Buick, Jaguar D type and race XK140,Healey 3000 and a couple of Ferraris. Several of the classic cars are to be driven by the drivers entered in the Goodwood Revival Meeting in September. We also expect at least a further 15 or more visiting GT40s to join us for the day and for the Photo shoot on the grid at lunch time. Eat your hearts out those cannot be there! Frank

If anyone is travelling from afar and is going to Beaulieu on Saturday and to Goodwood on Monday and wants somewhere to stay on Saturday and Sunday nights, then you are welcome to stay at my house which is about half way between the two.

Back